Anna University Result UG/PG Courses 2018-19: Anna University result for UG/PG courses has been released now. The odd semester UG/ PG result is available on the official website. Students who have appeared in the semester examination can check the result on the official portal of the University by using the valid login credentials.
Anna University online result will carry the grades obtained by the students. The result has been announced for the odd semester exams of various UG and PG courses conducted in the month of Nov/Dec 2018.
Anna University is one of the renowned Universities of Chennai. Established in 1978, Anna University presently has four university department campuses, 13 Constituent Colleges, 593 affiliated colleges (Government, Government Aided, self-financing colleges) and 3 Regional Campuses at Tirunelveli, Coimbatore and Madurai.
Anna University Result UG/PG Courses 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 Anna University Result UG/PG Courses 2019
Students of Anna University, who are waiting for the semester result, can collect all the necessary information related to the UG/PG result from this article. It will include highlights of Anna University semester exam & result 2019, result dates, the procedure to check the online result, information mentioned on the result etc.
Good News: Anna University Has announced the odd sem exam results for all UG/PG courses. All students can check it from the official website as well as from below link.
Note: Due to a huge traffic on the site, the links are not opening properly. Students are advised to keep checking.
Apart from the official website, students can also get their results at the following university portals-
Anna University Result UG/PG Courses 2019 at a Glance
|Examination name||UG/PG exam 2019|
|Exam type||University level Semester Exam|
|Course offered||UG and PG programs|
|Date of exam||Nov/Dec 2019|
|Declaration of result||Annaounced|
|Result portal||aucoe.annauniv.edu, coe1.annauniv.edu,|
Procedure to check Anna University UG/ PG Semester Result 2019
Students of Anna University who have appeared in the UG/PG semester examination in the month of Nov/ Dec can check their result online by following the steps given below-
- Candidates have to visit the official result portal of Anna University (mentioned above).
- On the homepage, they have to click on the link provided to check the result.
- Now candidates have to all the required credentials like roll number/ registration number, date of birth, captcha etc.
- Click on the login button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates now have to download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Candidates can also click on the following link to check the result-
Check Anna University Result 2019 for UG/PG Courses (Announced Now)
Anna University UG/ PG online result will include the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Subject code
- The result (Pass/ Fail)
- Anna University UG/ PG semester result is available now.
- The result is available on all the web portals of the Anna University.
- Students are required to log in the result page by entering the valid login Without the valid login details, no result will be displayed.
- The result will carry the grades obtained by the candidates in each subject, subject code, and other related details.
- After the announcement of the result, candidates can collect their mark sheets from the respective department.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official web portals of the University to get regular updates about the Anna University 2019 result.
In case of any issue related to Anna University semester result, students are advised to contact the University authority. Contact details are given below-
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Sardar Patel Road, Old Highways Building, Guindy,
Phone No- 044- 22357264/7265/7244/7295
Fax- 044- 22301134/ 22350291