AP LAWCET 2019: Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2019 exam is expected to be held in the month of April 2019. The application forms are supposed to release in February 2019. Interested candidates can fill the application form through the online mode.
AP LAWCET is basically a national level entrance test conducted every year. It is managed and conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The entrance exam is conducted to select the suitable candidates for admission into LLB 3 years and 5 years programs in the various law universities and colleges of the state.
AP LAWCET 2019 Entrance Exam
Table of Contents
- 1 AP LAWCET 2019 Entrance Exam
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2019
- 1.2 AP LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
- 1.3 AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Educational Qualification Criteria
- 1.5 AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form /Registration Form
- 1.6 AP LAWCET 2019 Application Fee
- 1.7 Exam Pattern
- 1.8 AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
- 1.9 Entrance Exam Centers
- 1.10 AP LAWCET 2019- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- 1.11 AP LAWCET 2019 Result
In this article, candidates will get complete information about AP LAWCET 2019 application form, exam schedule, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, pattern, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2019
|Examination||AP Common Law Entrance Test 2019|
|Common name||AP LAWCET 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State Level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Course offered||LLB programs|
|Date of examination||April 2019|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Mode of application||Online|
AP LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
|Starting date of online registration||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last date for the submission of application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|Correction in the application form||4th week of March 2019|
|Date of availability of admit card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of examination||April 2019|
|The release of the answer key||Last week of April|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2019|
Note- Official dates will be updated soon.
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the candidates will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
Check the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET 2019-
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh and must have a domicile.
- There is no specified age criterion.
Educational Qualification Criteria
For LLB 3 years course-
- Candidates must have a graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- If a candidate has secured less than 45% marks in the qualifying exam then he/she must have qualified any additional graduate or postgraduate degree with minimum 45% marks.
- In case candidates have secured less than 45% marks then he/she must have qualified any additional graduate or post graduate degree with at least 45% marks.
For LLB 5 Years course-
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized Board with minimum 45% marks.
Note- A relaxation of 5% and 3% in marks in the qualifying exam will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form /Registration Form
- AP LAWCET 2019 application forms will be released online in the month of February 2019.
- The application forms will be made available only through the online mode. No printed application forms will be made available.
- Candidates can fill the form only on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to keep all the documents and certificates ready with them at the time of filling the application form. They have to refer to the documents for filling the details in the form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the due date.
- All the details should be filled accurately.
- Candidates are also required to upload a scanned image of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form and payment slip for future reference.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Fee
- All the candidates have to make payment of Rs.750/- (plus processing fee) as the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through the online mode (credit/debit/net banking) or through offline mode i.e. cash deposit at AP Online center.
The Exam Pattern for AP LAWCET 2019 is as follows-
- AP LAWCET 2019 exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. it will be a Computer Based Test.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Telugu.
- The question paper will be divided into three parts/sections.
- Candidates will be alloted 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- The total number of questions will be 120.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice types.
- One mark will be given for every right choice
- No marks will be deducted for a wrong attempt.
|A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|C||Aptitude for the Study|
AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for LLB 3years will be basically based on the syllabus of the qualifying degree or exam. Questions will be asked form General knowledge, current affairs, questions to test the mental ability and aptitude of the candidate in the study of law.
LLB 5 years syllabus will be based on the syllabus of 10+2, therefore, they can refer their 10+2 books.
Entrance Exam Centers
AP LAWCET 2019 Test is supposed to be conducted in the following cities of Andhra Pradesh-
Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Kurnool, Nandyal, Kadapa, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam.
Candidates have to select two choices from the given test centers at the time of filling the application form. However, conducting authority reserves the rights to allow any other centers to the candidates.
AP LAWCET 2019- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2019 Admit card will be released online in the month of April 2019 a few days before the date of exam.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully filled the application form.
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official dates only. No printed copy of admit card will be sent individually to any candidate.
- It is necessary for all the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination venue on the day of the exam. Any candidate found without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to write the exam.
AP LAWCET 2019 Result
The result will be declared online in the 2nd week of May 2019. Candidate can check the result on the website by login with the valid details. On the basis of the marks obtained in the exam merit list will be prepared. Depending on the merit, candidates can participate in counseling.
For any query related to AP LAWCET, candidates can contact at the details given below-
Department of Law
Anantapuramu – 515003
Phone No.- 08554-255055