CAT Admit Card 2018 download dates have been released. Registered candidates can download their admit cards from 24th October 2018 onwards. CAT Admit card will be made available till the date of exam (i.e. 25th November 2018). Candidates must download the admit card on time.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level management entrance exam conducted by all the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotational basis. IIM, Kolkata is going to conduct CAT 2018. CAT is conducted annually to evaluate and shortlist suitable candidates for admission into two-year post graduate management programs in IIMs. CAT score is accepted by various B-schools for admission across India.
IIM CAT Admit Card 2018
Table of Contents
Here, candidates can check CAT 2018 Admit card information like key details, important dates, admit card download procedure, details on admit card etc.
CAT 2018- Key Details
|Name of the examination||CAT 2018|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Admission Type||National Level|
|Examination Frequency||Once a year|
|Conducting Authority (2018)||IIM, Kolkata|
|Admit card download||24th October to 25th November 2018|
|Official Portal CAT 2018||www.iimcat.ac.in|
CAT 2018 Exam- Important Dates/ Schedule
|Events/ Activities||Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date for registration||19th September 2018|
|Availability of admit card from||24th October 2018|
|Availability of admit card till||25th November 2018|
|Dates of examination||25th November 2018|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of January 2018|
CAT Admit Card 2018- Download Procedure
Admit card will be made available on the official website from 24th October 2018 onwards. Candidates can download the admit card from 24 October to 25th November 2018. Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates only. No hard copy of the admit card will be posted to the residential addresses of the candidates. It will be made available only on the official website. Therefore, candidates have to download the same from the CAT 2018 official website. Candidates are advised to download the admit card on time to avoid the last minute hassle.
Below, we have shared the admit card downloading procedure. Applicants can follow the same-
- Visit the official website of CAT 2018 i.e www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the links provided to download the admit card.
- Enter all the valid login credentials such as application number, date of Birth/ Password etc.
- Click on login/ submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket carefully.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card and keep some copies of the same safe for future references.
Candidates can also download the Admit card by following the direct link given below-
Click here to Download CAT Admit Card 2018 (Link will be available on 24th November)
Information Mentioned on CAT 2018 Hall Ticket
Admit card/Hall ticket acts as an entry ticket to the examination venue that allows candidates to write the exam. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards to the exam center on the day of the exam.
The following information will be mentioned on CAT 2018 Admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No.
- Roll Number/ Application No.
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- The medium of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Test system number
- Time and session of the examination
- Test Center
- Test City
- Important instructions and guidelines.
- Candidates are required to affix a passport size photograph (same as on the admit card) in the space provided.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully on the admit card before appearing in the exam. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates are advised to inform the concerned authority.
CAT 2018 Admit Card- Important Instructions
- IIM Kolkata will issue the CAT 2018 admit cards to the candidates from 24th October 2018 onwards.
- Admit card will be published only on the official website of CAT 2018 on the specified
- No, admit card will be sent to the candidate through the post.
- Candidates must carry their valid admit cards to the examination center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination center and will be debarred from the examination.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe as any kind of alteration in the details of the admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are also advised to stay in touch with the official website so that they can get regular updates and information about CAT 2018.
In case of any issue related to CAT 2018 Admit card/ hall ticket, candidates must contact the concerned authority. Contact details are given below
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road, Joka
Phone No- 033-24679178
Help Desk Number-