Jammu and Kashmir NEET State Quota Counselling: The Counselling for JKBOPEE J & K Jammu and Kashmir NEET 2018 is going to start soon be online wherein applicants need to fill out their own preferences in choice filling and locking phase. J & K Jammu and Kashmir NEET 2018 counselling will mainly possess two rounds accompanied by one last round of counselling to the empty seats. The Jammu and Kashmir J & K JKBOPEE NEET counselling 2018 is likely to soon be to get its 100% state quota seats that include 500 health and 300 dental seats inside the variety of private and government colleges of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Jammu and Kashmir NEET 2018||Total centres – 38||Candidates Applied – 23880|
Jammu and Kashmir NEET State Quota Counselling
Table of Contents
- 1 Jammu and Kashmir NEET State Quota Counselling
- 2 J & K MBBS BDS Admission 2018 – JKBOPEE
- 3 J&K NEET Counselling Application Form 2018 – JKBOPEE
- 4 Procedure for J & K MBBS BDS Counselling 2018
- 5 Documents required for J & K MBBS BDS counselling 2018
- 6 Jammu and Kashmir NEET 2018 Counselling Round 2 – JKBOPEE
- 7 J&K NEET 2018 Counselling Mopup round
- 8 J & K MBBS BDS 2018 Eligibility Criteria for counselling
- 9 Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule
- 10 JK MBBS 2018 Merit List
- 11 J & K NEET 2018 Seat Reservation
- 12 J & K Jammu & Kashmir MBBS BDS 2018 Seat Allotment
- 13 J&K MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix for Second Counseling Round
- 14 List of candidates selected for Last Year J&K BDS Admission 208
- 15 List of candidates selected for Admission after J & K NEET First Round of Counselling in MBBS and BDS Course 2018
- 16 Admission after Second Round of Counselling in MBBS and BDS
- 17 J & K MBBS BDS 2018 Seat Matrix
- 18 Jammu & Kashmir J&K NEET counselling Participating colleges
- 19 Jammu and Kashmir MBBS and BDS Colleges
- 20 Jammu and Kashmir J&K NEET MBBS / BDS Contact
The candidates need to wait for the record confirmation session as a way to become contained in the provisional state merit list. Only those candidates whose names will probably soon likely be included from their state merit list published by the running authority will have the ability to take part within the Jammu and Kashmir J & K NEET 2018 counselling sessions.
The students will probably likely soon be admitted to various courses/colleges during Jammu and Kashmir NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 based on their own preferences and their merit that’s dependant upon the NEET score. It’s, therefore, advisable to the component of the applicants to fulfill inside their preferences dependent in their own Score of NEET UG .
Overview of Jammu and Kashmir NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
|Category||State Counselling 2018 – MBBS/BDS|
|Exam||NEET UG 2018|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Examination (2018)|
|Counselling for State Quota seats Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)|
|All India and Central Pool Quota seats Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Admissions Courses||MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BPT/DDH/CRC Courses|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th May 2018|
|Article||Jammu and Kashmir J & K NEET counselling 2018|
|Date of CBSE NEET 2018 Results||05th June 2018|
|NEET Official Website||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Jammu and Kashmir J & K NEET counselling website||www.jkbopee.gov.in/|
JK neet Counselling 2018 is likely to likely probably soon be launched from the 23rd might 2018. By this calendar year 2018, just NEET exam is known for providing admission to MBBS and BDS courses provided by different colleges in India. Students from J&K say aren’t entitled to the 15 percent AIQ seats, so, their 100% seats will likely be satisfied through J&K NEET state quota wise.
Important Dates for JKBOPEE J & K NEET counselling/Admission 2018
|Events||JK NEET counselling Important Dates*|
|J & K NEET 2018 counselling Document Verification||Second week of June|
|Online Application form Release date||Second week of June|
|Last Date for filling up of Online Application||Third week of June|
|Provisional State Merit List||Third week of June|
|Jammu and Kashmir NEET 2018 counselling First Round||June 25 – July 5, 2018|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||July 12, 2018|
|J&K NEET 2018 counselling Second Round||July 15- July 26, 2018|
|Last date to report at allotted college||August 3, 2018|
|JK NEET 2018 counselling Final Round||August 4 – August 8, 2018|
|Last date of admission of students||Second week of August|
* Tentative Dates
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Notification 13 Feb 2018 – Counselling/Application Registration
<iframe src=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OYMcr3PCnIKrH_yIGU_1WN3jwi4WCHpk/preview” width=”640″ height=”480″></iframe>
J & K MBBS BDS Admission 2018 – JKBOPEE
The government will start the practice of J and K MBBS 2018 entrance from the next week of June. Jammu and Kashmir doesn’t need seats for All India Quota, therefore the entrance to J & K MBBS 2018 for its 100% state quota seats is ran by BOPEE. Just the candidates that fill the online form will meet the requirements to get both Jammu and Kashmir MBBS entry 2018. The practice of completing of online application/preference form entry for Jammu and Kashmir MBBS 2018 Counselling can continue till the next week of June.
All candidates who’ve attended the record confirmation procedure and also have completed the practice of online application is going to be included at the state merit list of JKBOPEE J&K 2018 NEET. Students may connect with dental and medical seats throughout Jammu and Kashmir JK neet state quota Counselling 2018 JKBOPEE. NEET UG 2018 score can form the cornerstone of entrance into J & K MBBS 2018.
J&K NEET Counselling Application Form 2018 – JKBOPEE
All candidates that have got the NEET UG qualifying percentile and also assessed the record confirmation session of J & K MBBS 2018 is likely to soon likely probably be contained at the provisional state merit list. Such applicants need to fill out the J & K NEET 2018 form, also referred to as taste sort, online. The filling of JKBOPEE J & K counselling form 2018 gets the candidates entitled to wait the different online counselling sessions and following entrance to J& K Jammu and Kashmir MBBS BDS 2018.
By submitting the form for JK MBBS 2018, applicants are deciding on an overall total of 500 health and 300 dental seats inside the private and government colleges of Jammu and Kashmir. The final date for replenishing of JKBOPEE J & K MBBS application form 2018 will probably be at the next week of June, 2018. The entrance of these applicants to J & K MBBS 2018 state quota will probably be contingent on exactly the NEET UG score and also the taste selected while filling the J & K 2018 MBBS form. JKBOPEE J K Jammu and Kashmir NEET counselling/application enrollment 2018.
JK NEET Counselling/application registration 2018
The Steps should be followed when trying to get J&K Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2018 are the following:
STEP 1 – Filling up of JKBOPEE online Preference form
- Take these documents before filling J & K MBBS 2018 application / counselling form
- NEET application Amount
- NEET Marks
- NEET Rank
- State Category
- Nominees will need to select’subscribe’ link that can be found on the state website of J & K NEET 2018 and enrol by filling the”Subscribe” form. After completing of the important points the user must click ‘Publish’ button. In the event of any mistakes, then one could click “Edit” button displayed at the end, make changes and click “Publish” button.
- The application selection of the NEET-UG examination could be that the Username from the JKBOPEE J & K NEET Counselling form 2018 which could be displayed by offering the proper info and entry. Additionally, a message could be delivered to the email identification supplied by the candidate.
- Candidates must activate the account by clicking the activation link provided and from inputting the”OTP” given from the email and generate a new password to your own accounts. Nominees won’t be able to log in unless your account is triggered. To get additional log into this Jammu and Kashmir JK JKBOPEE NEET 2018 portal site, applicants will need to offer the password and username place into account activation.
STEP 2 – How to Fill the J&K NEET Application Form
- After login, fill the online application form their personal, contact, academic and NEET details as displayed in the online preference form.
- For the choice of preference while filling the J&K NEET 2018 application kind
- click on “Subject” link on the official website of J & K Jammu and Kashmir MBBS 2018.
- Select areas from”areas open box” and click “Select” button.
- Candidates will be advised to choose areas in accordance with their preferences from”fields open box” and clicking “>>” button to establish up their preferences, subjects chosen will likely be exhibited from the”fields delegated box” with taste selected.
- In case a candidate wants to Take out the preference he can perform this by selecting the taste from”areas delegated box” and clicking “<<” button.
- Preferences select by the offender is going to be stored automatically; the candidate may find the surgeries performed by him/her if she or he reproduces into the Application.
- The candidate may also understand the preview of their preferences selected by them clicking “Preview” button and also can consider the print from exactly the exact same to their own due to their advantage.
- The candidate may delete and add preferences anytime however until the final date and earlier clearing their preference for Jammu and Kashmir J & K NEET 2018 Counselling. The preferences are going to be taken into consideration fully for entry of students.
STEP 3 – Editing and Submission
- After completing all of the advice, the online enrollment form looks with filled-in details that your candidates may edit if you need to.
- Nominees are advised to confirm the entries left before finally submitting the form and finally click ‘Publish’ button.
- Nominees aren’t allowed any changes/modifications to the enrollment details after finally filing the J & K Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2018 form.
- Candidates may take the printout of this J & K MBBS application type 2018 by clicking on”Publish Your Details” for potential usage because the kind is Necessary for the counselling in Addition to admission procedure
STEP 4 – Payment of JK NEET counselling / Application Fee
Candidates to pay an application fee as submitting of application form of Jammu and Kashmir J & K MBBS 2018.
The result of counselling to get every round will be released after every round from the J & K NEET 2018 internet site. Candidates may transform their preferences inside the J & K Jammu and Kashmir MBBS form 2018 after the initial form of counselling. Candidates that were allocated seats may also elect for choice up-gradation from the applying form of Jammu and Kashmir J K JKBOPEE NEET 2018 counselling.
Re-fund of Counselling Fee
There is a refund of Rs. 500 that the candidates may assert if they draw from the counselling. No, repay this fee could be amused in the event the candidate isn’t able to attend the counselling as a result of some reason. Withdrawal of counselling is allowed from round just.
Procedure for J & K MBBS BDS Counselling 2018
Step 1: Reporting for Counselling
All applicants that are recorded from the merit list might need to report at the counselling venue.
First documents will need to be brought with the applicants for affirmation.
The applicants have to be present to the JKBOPEE counseling session.
If because of a significant situation an applicant does not appear personally for counselling afterwards his licensed representative might appear on their own behalf together with everyone the essential documents.
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fees & Document Verification
The candidates Will Need to pay the necessary JKBOPEE Counseling fees after firing at the place. The payment of these necessary fees might be done through POS system in BOPEE off ice Jammu/Srinagar. The counselling fees is non refundable, nevertheless, in some cases where the BOPEE Jammu and Kashmir is fulfilled based on records the candidate has been an orphan or is still surviving in the lousy state, the fee could be reimbursed if she or he does not accept admission because of some unavoidable states.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
Most the qualified candidates will be predicted in For counselling predicated on their standing from the published merit list. Just those candidates who confirmed their records and also paid the counselling fees will soon be allowed to take part in the counseling session. Allotment of seats will soon probably be done dependent on the taste of their applicants and accessibility of seats throughout the counselling session.
If any his/her representative doesn’t attend Jammu and Kashmir counseling state quota and wants to go to the session next day, then they are going to soon be allowed to achieve this. No matter how the applicant is likely to be asked to cover for Rs. 1750 because of counselling fee (Rs. 1000 + Rs. 750 [overdue charge ]). When an applicant has failed to wait the Jammu and Kashmir neet state quota counselling session afterward a seat goes into the upcoming standing candidate and she or he is going to be allocated into the open seat at that moment.
Re Fund of this counselling fee is granted into the Applicants that have been retained on the waiting list, however, his/her seat isn’t confirmed.
Step 4: Reporting at the Allotted Institute
After being allotted seats, the Applicants might need to combine the institute over the period given. The applicant will be disqualified if she or he does not combine with the allotted institute at the period of time awarded. Payment of tuition fees might need to be done in line with the institutes from the candidates to verify their seats.
Documents required for J & K MBBS BDS counselling 2018
- NEET Result/Score and admit card
- Class 10 and Class 12 Certificate and Mark sheet
- Application/Registration form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- State Subject Certificate
- Category certificate, P&B Certificate if applicable
- Children of defence personnel (CDP) certificate, if applicable
- Certificate for children of Permanent Residents of Paramilitary Forces and State Police Personnel serving in the State (JKPM), if applicable
- Sports category certificate for candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports (SP) issued by Secretary, J & K Sports Council
J & K MBBS/ BDS Schedule for Document Submission
|601 to 394||5 July 2018*|
|393 to 337||6 July 2018*|
|336 to 314||7 July 2018*|
|313 to 213||8 July 2018*|
|Remaining category up to 107||8 July 2018*|
Jammu and Kashmir NEET 2018 Counselling Round 2 – JKBOPEE
Secondly round of counselling Will be conducted to a empty Seats available following the first round. Registered candidates can alter re and choices submit them. Eligible applicants to acquire allotment against vacant seats.
J&K NEET 2018 Counselling Mopup round
Subsequent to allotment of seats around two JK Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling, even if the seats are abandoned vacant may conduct a mop-up round. The practice of mop-up around is same. Students seat allotment set is going to likely probably soon be uploaded, and then students need to account for your JKBOPEE counseling confirmation.
JKBOPEE Jammu & Kashmir Mock Choice Filling 2018 – JKBOPEE
Mock Practice of satisfying Online Preference Types will begin with next week of July 2018, applicants are going to have the ability to adhere to the given connection for MOCK filling of the online preferences such as counselling. The aim of Mock choice fulfilling is to provide the candidate with a very clear idea in terms of your own preferences.
Click Here to Apply for Jammu and Kashmir NEET Mock Exercise of filling Online Preference – (Link will be available here)
J & K MBBS BDS 2018 Eligibility Criteria for counselling
- The candidates have to be Indian citizens.
- The candidates should have completed 17 age old on or before December 31, 2018, of this specified academic year where the entrance is being run.
- The candidates obtaining JKBOPEE J & K NEET MBBS BDS 2018 entrance must not become greater than 25 age as on May 7, 2018.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates using for Jammu and Kashmir MBBS BDS counselling 2018 needs to have qualified for the class 12 examination in an established institution of this state.
- Nominees are also necessary to acquire 50 per cent marks in aggregate in the event of open activation class and 40 percent in aggregate for booked categories.
- Candidates have to guarantee the minimal necessary percentile from the NEET UG examination for entrance to JKBOPEE J & K NEET 2018.
Minimum Percentile Required
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|1||General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|2||ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|3||UR Physically Handicapped (PH)||45th Percentile|
- For sports, Children of Defense Personnel, Poor and Backward categories score of minimum 50 percentile marks.
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Admission 2018 – Non-Eligibility fro counselling
- The candidates who don’t report or don’t create original records at the Board office, over the specified time because of production of such records won’t meet the requirements for Jammu and Kashmir J & K MBBS BDS 2018 entry.
- Non-State Subject/Under process candidates
- The candidates that are residents of Jammu and Kashmir, employing will probably need to register a pro forma and won’t be qualified for their state quota seats of JK MBBS BDS couselling 2018.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule
|Submission/verification of documents||5 to 12 July 2018*|
|Declaration of Provisional State Merit List (PSML)||Up to 20 July 2018*|
|First Round of Jammu and Kashmir NEET State Quota Counselling||22 to 28 July 2018*|
|Publication of the First selection list/completion|
of the first round of JKBOPEE Counselling
|31 July 2018*|
|Last date of joining/reporting at allotted College/Course||7 August 2018*|
|Upgradation round of J&K NEETcounselling/|
admission for vacancies (unfilled)
|11 to 14 August 2018*|
|Last date of joining for the 2nd round/|
upgraded round of JK NEET Counselling/Admission
|18 August 2018*|
|JKBOPEE Last Round||20 to 30 August 2018*|
|Commencement of academic session||1 August 2018*|
|Cut off date of admission as per MCI guidelines|
(last date up to which students can be admitted)
|31 August 2018*|
BOPEE will run the counselling. The counselling process is going to be coordinated in a variety of rounds in accordance with the option of vacant seats. Entry is going to be done on the grounds of all NEET scores just. The counselling process will include of diverse steps including file affirmation, merit list, options fillingand seat allotment, etc.. Nominees that aren’t domicile of all J&K state can employ beneath the 15 per cent AIQ seats by taking the self-declaration form during some time of NEET enrollment.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Previous Year Cutoff Marks
|Name of the Category||Expected Cutoff Marks Range|
|UR & PH||474-131|
|OBC & PH||510-118|
|SC & PH||415-118|
|ST & PH||339-118|
JK MBBS 2018 Merit List
|Merit List of candidates who have scored up to 314 in OM and 107 in reserved category||Click here to check NEET Rank|
|Merit List of candidates whose documents have been verified||Click here to check NEET Rank|
The merit list of J-K MBBS 2018 was made accessible on July 02. Based on dozens of NEET 2018, the entrance committee has published the provisional J-K MBBS 2018 merit list. The provisional merit list of JK MBBS 2018 comprises NEET roll number, scores, and percentile, NEET 2018 status, sex and state status too. Predicated on the J & K MBBS merit list 2018, the applicants will be permitted to take part in J-K CBSE NEET MBBS counselling process for entrance at approximately 500 MBBS and BDS seats provided by dental and medical colleges of Jammu and Kashmir.
In accordance with the running jurisdiction, overall applicants had to procure 50th percentile, where as, SC/ST/OBC applicants needed to procure the least 40th percentile in NEET 2018. During CBSE Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2018 merit list, just 85% say quota seats will likely probably be awarded to the domicile of applicants, while staying 15% seats are earmarked for several India quota seats.
In accordance with the info of Medical Council of India (MCI), Jammu & Kashmir JK MBBS entrance 2018 is your cornerstone for entrance to almost 500 MBBS seats and million BDS seats extended in government in addition to private health colleges of state.
J & K NEET 2018 Seat Reservation
|S.NO||Category||Percentage of seats reserved (for male & female)|
|3||Scheduled Tribe||Gujjar & Bakerwal||6%|
|Other Scheduled Tribes||1%|
|4||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes||2%|
|Residents of Backward Area||20%|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control||3%|
|5||Children of Defense Personnel (State Subjects Only)||3%|
|6||Candidates Possessing Outstanding Proficiency in Sports||2%|
|7||Children of State Police Personnel and Paramilitary Forces||1%|
|8||Poor and Backward Families (P&B)||10 seats in ASCOMS|
The 8 percent of seats are reserved for scheduled castes, 11 percent for tribes (6 percent Gujjars and Bakerwals, 2 percent for both taxpayers and Kargil and Leh per cent, 1 percent for different tribes), 2 percent per for Terrible and Beneath Privileged Classes/Social Castes (OSC) and Nominees owning outstanding proficiency in sport (SP), 20 percent to sailors of Backward Area (RBA), 3 percent per for saislors of Area Adjoining Actual distinct Control (ALC) and kiddies of Defense Personnel and 1 percent for kids of para military Forces and State Authorities Personnel.
There’s a 50% flat reservation for women across a variety of types. 10 seats are earmarked for its inferior and backward class and 50 seats for direction quota (like NRI) at the private healthcare faculty of J & K JKBOPEE NEET Counselling 2018 whereas the private dental faculty contains 60 seats for direction plan (including NRI). The proportion of seats booked for all eligible applicants could also be assessed within the table given below.
Just those applicants that fall into the booked category and satisfy the necessary criteria will qualify to make an application for entry under reserve. Applicants that are found ineligible will likely soon probably be removed to your booking category throughout admissions. Reservation of seats will soon likely probably be done in accordance with their state booking policy. Here we’ve mentioned that the reservation criteria of unique types.
J & K Jammu & Kashmir MBBS BDS 2018 Seat Allotment
The state of Jammu and Kashmir now offers 500 MBBS along with 200 BDS Seats to all eligible clinical aspirants. You can find a total of medical/dental institutes that provide admissions to each candidate. Most the qualified applicants is likely to probably be allocated seats in offline mode and they’ll need to be present for the full procedure. Seats will be allocated depending on the candidate’s standing from the merit list.
To be qualified for participation, all applicants need to submit the form. Attempting to submit the form will cause the disqualification of the applicant by the seat allotment procedure. Read the entire article to learn more additional information about JKBOPEE J-K MBBS 2018 Seat Allotment.
J&K MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix for Second Counseling Round
Will be uploaded here: Link
Counselling – J&K Seat Allotment NEET 2018
Eligible applicants who is dependent on the status got in NEET 2018. Thus, all of the qualified candidates over the various cut off is going to probably be allocated seats in various dental and medical institutes of Jammu and Kashmir. The applicant needs to combine the allotted institute within the Specified time frame. Struggling to combine punctually, the institute could disqualify the applicant. The JKBOPEE 2nd form of counselling will occur when there are empty seats available after the initial round of counselling.
List of candidates selected for Last Year J&K BDS Admission 208
Will be uploaded here: Link
List of candidates selected for Admission after J & K NEET First Round of Counselling in MBBS and BDS Course 2018
Will be uploaded here: Link
Admission after Second Round of Counselling in MBBS and BDS
Will be uploaded here: Link
Open Merit Category/ OM Reserved Category
|Score up to||Dates 2017||Dates 2018|
|Up to 475||05 July||–|
|474 to 400||06 July||–|
|399 to 350||07 July||–|
|349 to 275||08 July||–|
|274 to 170||09 July||–|
|169 to 131||10 July||–|
|Score up to||Date|
|130 to 107 (Between 50 to 45 percentile)||Second week of July 2018|
J & K MBBS BDS 2018 Seat Matrix
You will find 4 medical, 3 dental Faculties under JKBOPEE J-K MBBS Entry 2018. The participating institutes Offer 500 MBBS along with 200 BDS seats for several healthcare aspirants who want to pursue All interested applicants may Examine the seat section of Jammu & Kashmir J-K MBBS 2018 below.
Jammu & Kashmir J&K NEET counselling Participating colleges
List of Jammu & Kashmir Government Medical and Dental Colleges seats
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|Govt. Medical College, Srinagar||150|
|Govt. Medical College, Jammu||150|
|Sher-e-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura, Srinagar||100|
|Govt. Dental College, Srinagar||50|
|Govt. Dental College, Jammu||50|
List of Jammu & Kashmir Private Medical and Dental Colleges total seats intake
|Name of College||Intake|
|Acharya Shree Chandra College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||100|
|Institute of Dental Sciences, Sehora, Jammu||100|
Jammu and Kashmir MBBS and BDS Colleges
JK NEET 2018 colleges seats Intake – category wise
JK MBBS BDS 2018 Seat Matrix category wise
|Name of the College||Intake Capacity|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||75||75||150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||75||75||150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar||50||50||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|*ASCOMS, Sidhra, Jammu||100 (Inc P&B|
|Government Dental College, Srinagar||–||25||25||50||–||–||–||05|
|Government Dental College, Jammu||–||25||25||50||–||–||–||–|
|Institute of Dental Sciences, Sehora, Jammu||–||100 (Inc Management/ NRI)||–||–||–||–|
|Jammu Institute of Ayurveda, Nardani, Ban Talab, Jammu||–||–||90||–||–||–|
|Jammu College of Physiotherapy, Nardani, Ban Talab, Jammu||–||–||–||–||60||–|
|Institute of Asian Medical Sciences, Zakura Srinagar||–||–||–||40||–||–|
|Kashmir Tibbia College||–||–||–||40||–||–|
Jammu and Kashmir MBBS/ BDS Fee Structure
|Course Name||Institute Name||Free Seats (p.a.)||Payment Seats (p.a.)||P&B Family Seats (p.a.)|
|MBBS||Shere-e-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura, Srinagar|
Acharya Shree Chandra College of Medical Sciences, Jammu
|Rs 10,000||Rs 3,50,000||Rs 30,000|
|BDS||Institute of Dental Science,|
|Rs 10,000||Rs 1,72,500||Nil|
Jammu and Kashmir J&K NEET MBBS / BDS Contact
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations
4th Floor, South Block,
Jammu – 180012
+91 191 – 2470102,
+91 191 – 2479371
Check other States NEET Counselling & Merit List Status
|State / Union Territory||NEET State Quota Counselling Status||State-wise Cut off & Merit List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Available Soon||To be released|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dr. NTR University of Health and Science||Andhra Pradesh Merit List 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar||To be released|
|Assam||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam||Assam NEET Merit List 2018|
|Bihar,||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Bihar NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chandigarh||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab||Chandigarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Delhi||Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC), the University of Delhi||Delhi NEET Merit List 2018|
|Goa||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa||To be released|
|Gujarat||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC)||Gujarat NEET Merit List 2018|
|Haryana||PT. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Haryana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh University||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)||J&K NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jharkhand,||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Karnataka,||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)||Karnataka NEET Merit List 2018|
|Kerala||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala||KEAM NEET Merit List 2018|
|Madhya Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education||Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Maharashtra||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Maharashtra||Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2018|
|Manipur||Directorate of Health Science, Government of Manipur||To be released|
|Meghalaya||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya||To be released|
|Odisha,||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board||Odisha NEET Merit List 2018|
|Puducherry||Centralised Admission Committee||To be released|
|Punjab||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot||Punjab NEET Merit List 2018|
|Rajasthan,||Rajasthan Medical Admission Board||Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2018|
|Sikkim||State HRD Ministry||Sikkim NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tamil Nadu||Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education||Tamilnadu NEET Merit List 2018|
|Telangana||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal||Telangana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tripura||RIMS (Imphal), AGMC (Agartala), Regional Dental College (Guwahati) Tripura Medical College — Separate lists by each college||To be released|
|Uttarakhand||H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun||Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Uttar Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh||UP NEET Merit List 2018|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board||West Bengal NEET Merit List 2018|
Hope you got your answer for Jammu and Kashmir JK NEET Counselling 2018, if you have any query then you can ask here directly and our team will help you solve it.
ALL the best for counselling!