CTET Admit Card 2018: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam dates have been announced. CTET 2018 exam will be conducted on 16th September 2018 and the admit card will be made available at least 10 days before the date of exam. Therefore CTET 2018 Admit card is expected to release in the first week of September.
CTET is a national level exam is conducted every year by Central Board of Education for the selection of Primary and Elementary Teachers in KVS, NVS, Tibetan schools and other schools of Central Government.
CTET Admit Card 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 CTET Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 CTET September 2018 Exam Overview
- 1.2 CTET 2019 Admit card- Important dates / Schedule
- 1.3 CTET 2018 Admit card- How to Download
- 1.4 Details Mentioned on CTET Admit Card 2018
- 1.5 Documents to be carried to the examination center
- 1.6 Important instructions related CTET Admit card 2018
Here candidates will get complete information about CTET 2018 Admit card like date of issue, download procedure, the information mentioned on it and important instructions.
CTET September 2018 Exam Overview
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Examination||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018|
|Examination type||National level|
|Conducting authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|The validity of CTET qualifying certificate||Seven years|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Date of issue of admit card||To be updated soon|
|Official website of||www.ctet.nic.in|
CTET 2019 Admit card- Important dates / Schedule
|Last date to submit the online application||27th August 2018|
|The date for the availability of admit card||September 2018|
|Date of examination||16th September 2018|
|Declaration of result||To be updated soon|
CTET 2018 Admit card- How to Download
September month exam CTET 2018 Admit card is expected to release 10 days before the day of exam in the month of September 2018. Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates only. Candidates who have successfully filled the online registration form will only be able to download the admit cards. No, admit card will be posted to the postal addresses of the candidates. It will be made available only on the official website of CTET 2018. Therefore, candidates have to download the same from there only.
The procedure for downloading CTET Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the official website of CTET (mentioned above).
- Click on the links provided to download the admit card.
- Enter all the valid login credentials such as application number, date of Birth/ Password etc.
- Click on login/ submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully.
- Download and take printout of the admit card and keep some copies safe for future references.
In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the concerned authority.
Details Mentioned on CTET Admit Card 2018
Admit card is an important document for every candidate who appears in an examination. It is necessary for all the candidates to carry it to the exam center. Following details are mentioned on a CTET admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/ Application No.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- The medium of the exam
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination Center
- Important instructions and guidelines.
Documents to be carried to the examination center
Candidates need to carry the following documents to the examination center-
- A valid CTET 2018 Admit card
- A valid Id Proof from any of the following-
- PAN Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Ration Card,
- Voter ID card,
- Driving License etc
- CBSE will issue the CTET 2018 hall tickets to the candidates most probably in the month of September at least 10 days prior the date of exam.
- Admit card will be published only on the official website of the CTET 2018 on the specified
- No hard copy of admit card will be sent individually to the candidates through post or any other medium.
- CTET hall ticket will be issued only to the eligible candidates who have filled the application form completely.
- Candidates must keep their admit cards safe to avoid tempering and damage. Any change and alteration in the particulars of the admit card will not be entertained in any circumstance.
- In case of any discrepancy in any particulars, photograph or signature the candidates, they are advised to contact the responsible CTET unit for immediate correction.
- Candidates must carry their valid admit cards to the examination center on the examination day.
- Candidates must reach the examination center 90 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Any candidate found without a valid Admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and will be debarred from writing the exam.
- Candidates must read and follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card during the examination.
- Candidates are also advised to stay in touch with the official website of CTET to get regular updates and information about CTET 2018 admit card.
In case of any issue related to CTET 2018 hall ticket, candidates must contact the concerned authority. Contact details are as follows-
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
Patparganj, Delhi- 110092
Phone No- 011- 22235774, 22247176
Fax- 011- 22235775