Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 will soon be conducted for 85% state quota MBBS/BDS seats. Gujarat MBBS 2018 counselling is going to be held at 2 rounds followed closely by a mop-up round. An extra form of counselling might also be conducted to fill the empty seats for Gujarat MBBS 2018. The candidates allowed to go to the counselling of Gujarat NEET 2018 whose names are in their state merit list of Gujarat MBBS 2018.
The Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 for its 85% state quota seats comprises around 3630 health and 1155 dental seats in the federal government in addition to the personal colleges. The candidates have to finish the practice of internet application and wait for the file confirmation session to become qualified for a variety of rounds of Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018.
Candidates are awarded admissions to Gujarat MBBS 2018 based on their own score or merit at the NEET UG examination and also their taste (s) while replenishing the online form. Nominees, therefore, are advised to fulfill out their preferences depending on the marks obtained from the NEET UG examination.
Gujarat MBBS Admission 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 Gujarat MBBS Admission 2018
- 2 Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018
- 2.1 Overview of Gujarat NEET counselling 2018
- 2.2 Gujarat NEET Counselling Important Dates
- 2.3 Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 Counselling Procedure
- 2.4 Gujarat MBBS 2018 Counselling Round-2
- 2.5 Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 counselling Mop Up round
- 2.6 Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 Result
- 2.7 Gujarat MBBS 2017 Counselling – Previous Year
- 2.8 Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 Seat Reservation
- 3 Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling Documents Required
- 3.1 Gujarat NEET 2018 MBBS BDS eligibility Criteria
- 3.2 Gujarat MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2018
- 3.3 High Lights of Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018
- 3.4 Gujarat MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
- 3.5 Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 – Seat Allotment
- 3.6 Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 Seat Matrix
The candidates for Gujarat MBBS admission 2018 will incorporate people who have completed the practice of internet application and assessed that the file affirmation session. The applicants that have got their records verified will likely probably be included from the merit list of Gujarat MBBS 2018 admission.
Approximately 3630 health and 1155 dental seats within the government in addition to private colleges will soon probably be designed for applicants through Gujarat NEET counselling 2018. The entrance to Gujarat MBBS 2018 is likely to likely probably soon be obtained to a merit-cum-preference foundation, at which in fact the NEET UG 2018 score will probably shape the bottom of this merit and also the applicants’ decisions while filling the online form will be counted because of the taste. Candidates may check here for all of the facts related to Gujarat MBBS admission 2018.
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018
Gujarat state quota counselling is going to be coordinated by the federal government of Gujarat. The jurisdiction may even provide admission into this Aryuveda, Homeopathy & Naturopathy level classes. The entrance into these classes is going to be achieved on the basis of NEET score for 85% state quota seats. Entrance Evaluation occurred to get its aspirants all over India.
To get MBBS/BDS admission the schools utilized to run their own admission examination. After the arrangement of Supreme Court, just 1 admission test ran for India in order to avoid the eligible candidates just get the entrance. The CBSE had published the solutions to their own contenders to perhaps not come across difficulty in looking for the clear answer. 2018 Official Key Solutions will help to find a rough idea concerning the marks that are obtained.
Even the Gujarat state can receive the entrance booking of 15% seats for all-India admissions & stay 85% seats for state-level admission. The candidates that got high rankings from the NEET are entitled to find the admission/seat allotment in all over India. And the rest 85% ranked students just able to acquire their admission in their particular state.
Overview of Gujarat NEET counselling 2018
|Category||Counselling 2018 – MBBS/BDS|
|Exam||NEET UG 2018|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Examination (2018)|
|Counselling for State Quota seats Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|All India and Central Pool Quota seats Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Admissions Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th May 2018|
|Article||Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018|
|Date of CBSE NEET 2018 Results||05th June 2018|
|NEET Official Website||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Gujarat NEET official website||www.medguj.nic.in|
Gujarat NEET Counselling Important Dates
|Online application form release date||13th June 2018|
|PIN Number purchase in person from bank for online registration||12th to 19th June 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||19th June 2018|
|Document verification||13th to 20th June 2018|
|Gujarat MBBS 2018 merit list||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Mock round of choice filling and result||Fourth week of June 2018|
|First Round of Counselling||June 25 – July 5, 2018|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||July 12, 2018|
|Second Round of Counselling||July 15- July 26, 2018|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||August 3, 2018|
|Offline mop-up round of counselling||August 4 – August 8, 2018|
|Seat allotment for the mop-up round||Second week of August|
* Tentative Dates
Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire Information about 85% state quota medical/dental seats For choice & entrance procedure are awarded here:
Step 1: Get a PIN:
- Nominees must go at the axis bank division in Gujarat for finding yourself a PIN of form by paying a commission of Rs. 200 in cash.
- The PIN is available at Axis Bank approved by the authority.
- The applicants listed at their state merit list are required to join to the portal site where they’ve full up the web form of Gujarat MBBS 2018.
Step 2: Gujarat counselling Online Registration:
- After obtaining a snare, applicants need to fill out the application form that releases by their state government jurisdiction.
- It’s compulsory to fill out the form to take part in state allocation counselling.
- Nominees can fill out the form through internet style on the site.
- If candidates desire to correct/change the full data, they are able to contact the local help centre or central control room on the job of their admission committee.
- To earn a correction/change, applicants can approach at local help centre & warrant the demand for correction using documents that are valid.
Step 3: Counselling Choice Filling:
- Candidates need to satisfy the options of classes & colleges through internet style throughout enrollment.
- Candidates should fulfil numerous choices to raise the odds of obtaining a seat.
- Candidates should choose the print copy of their choices that are filled.
- The candidates are going to have the ability to gain get to the comprehensive collection of health and dental colleges engaging in Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 plus so they need to select the colleges/institutions they would like to combine.
- The candidates may also have a print out of this option filling sheet with reference before filling the choices for Gujarat MBBS 2018.
- Candidates may choose as many institutes as they need in order of preference. They could delete, rearrange and restarting the choices and even while filling out choices such as Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 counseling.
- Nominees will need to lock their decisions ahead of the final date of Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 counseling, differently the options will probably soon be secured mechanically.
- The end effect for every single round of Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 is likely to likely probably soon be accessible after each counselling session is finished.
Step 4: Gujarat counselling Document Verification:
- Nominees, those fill out the sort that they must report at the help centre for record confirmation.
- Candidate’s documents are likely to be verified by the jurisdiction.
- In the event, any record discovers wrong candidate’s admission is likely to be canceled.
- Candidates that will soon probably be allocated seats in virtually any faculty after each round of Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 might need to simply consider a printout of this advice correspondence and fee receipt and document to the concerned faculty including all of the relevant documents that are original.
Step 5: Publication of Merit List:
- After record confirmation, the merit list will be ready from the jurisdiction for those applicants that have requested entrance.
- The merit list will be reached on the basis of most India overall Rank of this offender, individuals found eligible in NEET.
Step 6: Gujarat Colleges Seat Allotment:
- The allotment of the seat is going to be released on the site of this jurisdiction.
- The seat is going to be allocated to the candidates on the basis of all-India merit, type & seat availability.
- Candidates should get the print out of this information correspondence & bank fee lobby duplicates.
- Nominees not having been allocated seats or people that aren’t met by the seats recorded from the very first form of counseling may take part next form of Gujarat MBS BDS 2018 counselling. The candidates that have institutes delegated to them will probably need to reevaluate or cancel their prior decisions and admissions is likely to be awarded on the basis of fresh choices.
Step 7: Reporting:
- Nominees, those obtain yourself a seat, they must report in the standardized college and confirm their entrance.
- The entrance can be supported on behalf of tuition prices of this Concerned College.
- In the event, candidates neglected to cover for the entrance fee in just a particular time frame, then entrance agreed to applicants will likely be treated as cancelled.
Gujarat MBBS 2018 Counselling Round-2
If in the event the seats are left empty, the Entrance committee will run around 2 or re-adjustment around for satisfying the seats. The candidates that are unhappy with allocated seats in around 1, may elect for up gradation of choices submitted or may fill brand new choices. Such applicants won’t be granted entrance in the prior allocated seats. In the event the candidates will probably be allocated seats on the basis of their brand new selection or up gradation, hence, the prior seat is going to soon likely probably be canceled.
Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 counselling Mop Up round
Candidates looking for the mop-up all of their counselling of Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 might need to wait depending on their merit number and corresponding period given from the prescribed program informed by the counselling authority.
Gujarat Medical BDS Counselling Schedule for Mop Up Round
|Counselling Date – 8 September 2017 (Year 2018 will be updated soon)|
|Merit Number (Neet based merit only)||Reporting Time||Counselling Time (Seat Allotment)|
|ST Category Candidates: 211 to ALL||9:00 AM||9:30 AM|
|SC Category Candidates: 259 to ALL||9:30 AM||10:00 AM|
|SEBC Category Candidates: 886 to ALL||10:30 AM|
|General Category Candidates: 1070 to ALL||12:00 Noon||12:15 PM|
Auditorium, Opp. New Opd Building,
Gmers Medical College Campus,
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 Result
To assess bench allotment consequence of Around 1, applicants must look at out the task mentioned below.
Gujarat MBBS 2017 Counselling – Previous Year
The counselling of Gujarat MBBS 2017 around 4 results were announced on September 19. Candidates may assess college-wise Gujarat MBBS counselling results of around 4 from the link within this particular page. After taking the seat recorded in around 4 of Gujarat NEET Counselling applicants need to download the enrollment slide, which displays the exact time and date of approval supplied by students.
Applicants who’ve contributed to the web approval won’t be allowed to engage in Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017. Aspirants need to show up at the counselling venue for allotment of seats. Gujarat MBBS admission 2017 will be allowed on the basis of position, preferences of colleges in addition to classes and accessibility of seats.
Once the seats will be allocated students need to examine help centres for record confirmation and conclusion of entrance procedure. To learn more about Gujarat MBBS 2017 counselling rounds, procedure, end, seat allotment and seat components, read this content below.
Also Check: Gujarat NEET State Merit List 2018
Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 Seat Reservation
The 85% state quota seats for Gujarat MBBS BDS admission 2018 including of most of the sanctioned seats in Government medical colleges, state associations, grantinaid colleges and other institutions that provide MBBS and BDS courses. 75 percent of the whole booked seats under this category are extended in Un-Aided healthcare colleges/institutions. 15 percent of the overall approved seats are provided to NRI applicants seeking entrance to Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 whereas 25 percent of their overall approved seats, which also comprises 15 percent NRI seats are earmarked for handling quota in Gujarat MBBS BDS entrance 2018.
The seat bookings in Accordance with the class from Gujarat
· The 15 percent of the overall seats for entrance in each government faculty is going to be earmarked for applicants of India Quota.
· The staying available government seat will be allowed for the candidates owned by Gujarat state. The seat reservation criteria are cited here:
|Schedule Castes (SC)||7%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||15%|
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||27%|
Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling Documents Required
Nominees Will Need to deliver the original documents for Affirmation and attach the self-attested duplicates of those offered documents together with the application form:
- NEET result/score and admit card
- Class 10 and class 12 certificate and mark sheets
- Application/registration form of Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018
- Date of birth certificate
- ID Proof Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/SEBC), as applicable
- Non-Creamy layer certificate, as applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Scanned copy of candidate’ signature
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Certificate of physical disability, as applicable
- Certificate of ‘Local Candidate’ from the Dean of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College (NHLMMC), Ahmedabad or from Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER).
- The documentary evidence of NRI status applying under NRI category.
- Minority community candidates have to submit minority status proof
- Minority community candidates have to submit in writing about their willingness to take admission in the concerned minority college/institution.
Gujarat NEET 2018 MBBS BDS eligibility Criteria
- Citizen of India or overseas citizens of India.
- The candidates should be 17 decades as on December 31, 2018, and can be significantly a lot more than 25 decades as on May 7, 2018.
- Candidates using to Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 entrance under their state quota seats should have passed on their Class 10 and Class 1 2 examinations from the Gujarat Board or by CBSE or ICSE schools positioned in Gujarat.
- Candidates that have an OCI card, however, have completed Class 10 and 12 in an institution located in their state of Gujarat qualify to make an application for 85% State Quota seats.
- Candidates that have passed their Course 1 2 conventional examinations from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) located out Gujarat are qualified to receive Gujarat MBBS BDS admission 2018 should they’ve studied before Class 8 in some of those JNVs at Gujarat.
- Nominees whose parents are of Indian origin but who don’t have a Indian citizenship and also have requested entrance to Gujarat’s MBBS BDS 2018 have to provide the evidence submitted to the ACPUGMEC ahead of the counselling date. Such applicants will be provisionally declared and might need to submit a certification of experiencing acquired Indian citizenship by July end of the subsequent year of entrance, failure to create exactly the exact same will cause cancellation of an entrance.
- Nominees for admission into Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 has to have passed their Course 1-2 examination in the areas of Physics, Chemistry, both Biology/Biotechnology and English separately and needs to have graduated a minimum aggregate of 50 percent (to get un-reserved category), 40 percent (for booked category, for example physically disabled of booked category) and 45 percent (for physically disabled and persons with disabilities) from the areas cited.
- NRI seats in Gujarat MBBS 2018 cleared Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Nominees should scored the minimum percentile from the NEET 2018.
- Candidates that have obtained admission to some class under the abovementioned rules may change their path from the upcoming academic year only should they’ll cover the prices of the entire course implemented early in the day in the day and match the qualification of their brand new class as laid down within the next calendar year.
Minimum Percentile Required
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|1||General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|2||ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|3||UR PH||45th Percentile|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Type of Seat||Category|
Gujarat MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2018
Candidates must assess the tentative program of Gujarat NEET Counselling here. Whenever the state dates announced we shall upgrade inside our site.
|PIN Purchase in person from Axis bank for Online Registration during bank Hours||2nd week of July 2018|
|Online Registration/ Choice Filling Starts||2nd week of July 2018|
|Document Verification & Deposition at help center||3rd week of July 2018|
|Merit List Publish||4th week of July 2018|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017 events
|S. No.||Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017 events||Important Dates|
|1||Online filling of forms||July 14 to 20, 2017|
|2||Document verification at help centre||July 14 to 21, 2017|
|3||Publication of provisional merit list||July 25, 2017|
|4||Mock round – choice filling||July 25 to 28, 2017|
|5||Result of mock round||August 01, 2017|
|6||Round 1 final choice filling||August 01 to 03, 2017|
|7||Round 1 display of seat allotment||August 04, 2017, at 02:00 pm|
|8||Date for reporting at help centre and institute after payment of fees||August 08 to 11, 2017|
|9||Round 2 of choice filling||August 14 to 17, 2017|
|10||Round 2 seat allotment||August 19, 2017|
|11||Round 2 reporting||August 21 to 24, 2017|
|12||Online consent for mop up round||August 24 and 25, 2017|
|13||Mop up round offline||August 28 to 30, 2017|
|14||Round 4 choice filling||September 14 to 17, 2017|
|15||Round 4 seat allotment||September 19, 2017|
|16||Round 4 reporting||September 19 to 25, 2017|
High Lights of Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018
- Counsel will probably likely soon be held from Admission Committee for Healthcare Education Courses.
- Gujarat NEET Counselling will probably likely soon be held in 2 weeks.
- The counselling of Gujarat MBBS 20 17 is the foundation for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered in Every dental and medical school of this state.
- Minority applicants Who Want to get the admission in minority schools must create their individuality evidence During counselling.
- In the Event of any empty seats left following 2nd form of counseling, It Is Going to be offered to various colleges
Those schools will subsequently run their counselling rounds According to the merit listing Offered by entrance committee.
Gujarat MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
The merit listing of Gujarat MBBS BDS Gujarat MBBS BDS merit list 2018 will probably likely soon be prepared on the basis of this NEET result & NEET score. Only those candidates that have completed the procedure of internet application and also have attended the record confirmation session of Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 admission is going to be included from the state merit list.
The merit set of Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 will contain their candidates’ titles, roster amounts, NEET scores, and state status etc.. The candidates in accordance with their merit position are allowed to surface from the counselling process for entrance into Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018.
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 – Seat Allotment
Nominees Maintaining a seat at just about any faculty subsequent to counseling of Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018 admission will have to have a print from this information correspondence and fee reception. They will need to record to the concerned faculty including all of the relevant original records and their photocopies that’ll be verified by the Admissions in charge. Nominees who have invalid or incomplete records will likely probably be refused entrance to Gujarat MBBS BDS 2018.
Gujarat NEET 2018 Seat Allotment Letter
Going, to begin from June 2018. The aspirants could observe the listed here will be a post where we’ve cited the employing process, faculty wise seat accessibility information, fees arrangement and also other details. The contenders will give the glimpse to the below article to understand the registration process to their own counselling.
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 Seat Matrix
Government Medical Colleges
Name of College
BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad
Government Medical College, Bhavnagar
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot
MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
Medical College, Baroda
Government Medical College, Surat
Government Dental Colleges
Name of College
Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Ahmedabad
Govt. Dental College, Jamnagar
Private Medical Colleges
Name of College
CU Shah Medical College, Surendra Nagar
GMERS Medical College, Junagadh
Dr. MK Shah Medical College & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
Parul Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Vadodara
GMERS Medical College, Hadiyol, Himmatnagar
GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar, Mehsana
GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara
GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj
GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad
GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar
GMERS Medical College, Dharpur Patan
GMERS Medical College, Nanakwada,Valsad
Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad
Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College, Ahmedabad
Private Dental Colleges
Name of College
MP Patel Dental College & Dental Hospital, Vadodara
Ahmedabad Dental College, Vivekanand Society, Gandhinagar
Karnavati School of Dentistry, Gandhinagar
Dharamsinh Desai Institute of Dental Sciences, Nadiad
Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital, Visnagar
College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
AMC Dental College, Ahmedabad
Vaidik Dental College & Research, Nani Daman (U.T.)
College of Dental Sciences & Research, Bhavnagar
Goenka Research Institute of Dental Science, Gandhinagar
Society for Gujarat Dental Health, Education and Research (SGDHER), Patan
Check other States NEET Counselling & Merit List Status
|State / Union Territory||NEET State Quota Counselling Status||State-wise Cut off & Merit List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Available Soon||To be released|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dr. NTR University of Health and Science||Andhra Pradesh Merit List 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar||To be released|
|Assam||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam||Assam NEET Merit List 2018|
|Bihar,||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Bihar NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chandigarh||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab||Chandigarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Delhi||Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC), the University of Delhi||Delhi NEET Merit List 2018|
|Goa||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa||To be released|
|Gujarat||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC)||Gujarat NEET Merit List 2018|
|Haryana||PT. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Haryana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh University||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)||J&K NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jharkhand,||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Karnataka,||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)||Karnataka NEET Merit List 2018|
|Kerala||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala||KEAM NEET Merit List 2018|
|Madhya Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education||Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Maharashtra||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Maharashtra||Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2018|
|Manipur||Directorate of Health Science, Government of Manipur||To be released|
|Meghalaya||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya||To be released|
|Odisha,||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board||Odisha NEET Merit List 2018|
|Puducherry||Centralised Admission Committee||To be released|
|Punjab||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot||Punjab NEET Merit List 2018|
|Rajasthan,||Rajasthan Medical Admission Board||Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2018|
|Sikkim||State HRD Ministry||Sikkim NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tamil Nadu||Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education||Tamilnadu NEET Merit List 2018|
|Telangana||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal||Telangana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tripura||RIMS (Imphal), AGMC (Agartala), Regional Dental College (Guwahati) Tripura Medical College — Separate lists by each college||To be released|
|Uttarakhand||H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun||Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Uttar Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh||UP NEET Merit List 2018|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board||West Bengal NEET Merit List 2018|