HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET Admit Card is expected to release on 31st July 2018. Registered candidates can download the same from the official website of HPBOSE, HP. Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) has recently completed the application procedure for the admission of candidates into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) program in various colleges of Himachal Pradesh. HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET examination will be conducted on 5th August 2018 at the different test centers established across the state.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET Admit Card 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2018 Admissions at a Glance
- 1.2 Important dates / Schedule for HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2018 Admit Card
- 1.3 How to Download HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2018 Admit Card
- 1.4 Information Mentioned on HPBOSE D.El.Ed Admit card
- 1.5 What to do if Candidates do not find their Admit Card-
- 1.6 Important tips and guidelines related to HPBOSE D.El.Ed Admit Card 2018
In this article, candidates will get all the information related to HPBOSE D.El.ED CET Admit card.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2018 Admissions at a Glance
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Exam||HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2018|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE)|
|Exam type||State-level entrance exam|
|Download of admit card from Board’s website||31st July 2018 (expected)|
|Official website of BCECEB||www.hpbose.org|
Important dates / Schedule for HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2018 Admit Card
|Last date for fee submission||23rd July 2018|
|Availability of admit card||31st July 2018|
|Date of examination||5th August 2018|
|Declaration of result||August 2018|
How to Download HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website of the Board by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official website of HPBOSE (hpbose.org).
- Click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Enter all the valid credentials like application number, date of Birth/ Password etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take printout of the admit card and retain some copies of the same for future references.
Information Mentioned on HPBOSE D.El.Ed Admit card
The following information is mentioned on the HPBOSE D.El.Ed admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll Number/ Application No.
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination Center
- Important instructions
What to do if Candidates do not find their Admit Card-
- In case if a candidate is not able to find his/her admit card two days before the scheduled of the examination, he/she should inform the Board with a full record of submission of online application form.
- In another case, if any candidate fails to get the admit card before the examination date, he/she has to meet the Centre Superintendent at least one hour before the commencement of the examination. He/she must carry a printed copy of his/her computer generated confirmation page and proof of payment of a fee.
- Without the printed copy of the computer generated a confirmation page and proof of payment of a fee, no request for admit card will be entertained.
- HPBOSE D.El.ED Admit Card for 2018 is expected to release on 31st July 2018.
- Admit card will be made available on the official website of the Board on the specified date.
- No, admit card will be sent to the candidates through the post, fax or email.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have submitted their completely filled application form and fulfilled the minimum eligibility criteria set by the Board.
- Admit card must be handled with care and no alternation should be made once it has been authenticated by the Board.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidate must contact the Board immediately.
- Candidates must carry their valid admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination venue without a valid admit card.
Section Officer (Dept. Exam Branch),
H.P. Board of School Education,
Dharamshala – 176 213
Fax No. – 01892 –222817, 225419
E-Mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org