Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment Result 2019 is scheduled to be published in the last week of July 2019. The First Round Seat Allotment will be released for all the applicants that include applicants from Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates. Post HSC Diploma counseling is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment Result 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment Result 2019
- 1.1 An Overview of Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma 2019 Admissions
- 1.2 Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment- Important dates/ Schedule
- 1.3 How to check Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment Result 2019
Through this Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP), applicants will be granted admission into the First year of Full-Time Professional Diploma Technical Courses (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, and Hotel Management and Catering Technology) and Direct Second Year of Diploma in various government and private institutes Maharashtra. Applicants can check the Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment on the official website.
Quick Update: Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be announced in the last week of July 2019. Candidates can check it from below link.
Check CAP Round-1 Seat Allotment Result (Link will be available here)
In this article, applicants will get all the necessary details related to the Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment.
An Overview of Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma 2019 Admissions
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Admission procedure||Post HSC Diploma 2019|
|Counseling authority||DTE, Maharashtra|
|Admission type||State level|
|Course offered||Diploma in Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, surface coating technology and Hotel Management etc|
|Display of provisional merit list||18th July 2019 (Expected)|
|CAP Round-1 Allotment Result||27th July 2019 (Expected)|
|Official website of DTE, Maharashtra||www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in|
|Admission portal||www.posthscdiploma2018.mahacet.org, www.mahacet.org|
Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment- Important dates/ Schedule
|Online registration||21st June to 19th July 2019|
|Document verification||21st June to 19th July 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Display of provisional merit list||19th July 2019|
|Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment||27th July 2019 (Available Soon)|
*Expected Dates based on the Previous year Admission Schedule
How to check Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment Result 2019
Follow the given procedure to check the allotment online-
- Firstly, visit any of the official websites that are mentioned above.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link provided to check the Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment Result.
- Now, enter all the details like login Id/ registration number, date of birth, password etc in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button after filling all the valid credentials.
- Now, you will get the allotment result on the screen
- Check the details mentioned in the merit list carefully.
- Lastly, you can save/ download or take a printout of the same for future references.
- Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment Result will be published in the last week of July 2019.
- As the allotment result has uploaded on the official website of DTE, therefore, candidates are required to check the result from the given website by using valid login credentials.
- CAP Round-1 Seat Allotment is prepared on the basis of choices filled and locked by applicants in Higher Secondary school or 12th
- After the publication of the Post HSC Diploma CAP Round 1 Seat Allotment, 2nd round allotment will be published.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our page and official website for regular updates related to Post HSC Diploma counseling 2019.
In case of any issue or query related to Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma 2019 counseling and seat allotment, applicants can write to us through the comment section below or they can also contact the concerned counseling authority responsible for handling the admission procedure. Contact details are as follows-
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State,
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building,
A.K.Nayak Marg, Fort,
Mumbai- 400001, Maharashtra
Phone- 022-22652261 / 62 / 8104643293