Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2018 is likely to held from 2nd week of July 2018. The result was declared on 5th July and now candidates are waiting for counseling. MP GNTST PNST examination and result is released by Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB) whereas Directorate of Health Sciences (DHS), Government of MP is responsible for conducting counseling. However, DHS, MP will not conduct a separate counseling as counseling procedure will be carried through an online portal known mponline. As soon as MP GNTST PNST Counselling dates will be announced officially, we will update the same here.
MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2018
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST 2018 Admission
- 1.2 Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST Counselling Schedule 2018
- 1.3 Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2018- Registration Procedure
- 1.4 Important Documents required at GNTST PNST 2018 Counseling
- 1.5 Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST 2018 Counselling- Important Points
In this article, candidates will get all the necessary details about MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2018.
Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST 2018 Admission
|Admission||MP GNTST PNST 2018 Examination|
|Admission type||State level|
|Admission in||General Nursing Training and Pre-nursing training Courses.|
|Examination Authority||MPPEB, Bhopal/ MP Vyapam Board|
|Counseling Authority||Directorate of Health Sciences, MP|
|Declaration of result||5th July 2018|
|Counseling dates||updated soon|
|Official website of MPPEB Board||www.peb.mp.gov.in|
|Official counseling website||www.mponline.gov.in|
Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST Counselling Schedule 2018
|Online registration on the counseling portal||Second week of July 2018|
|Choice filling by the candidates||Second week of July 2018|
|Allotment of seats||Third week of July 2018|
|Verification of documents||Third week of July 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted training centre||Last week of July 2018|
As soon as counseling schedule will be made available on the official counseling portal we will update the same here.
Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2018- Registration Procedure
Candidates can register themselves for MP GNST PNST 2018 counseling through the mponline portal. Candidates can register themselves for counseling most probably from second week of July. Only qualified candidates can apply for GNST PNST counseling.
Candidates can follow the given procedure for online registration-
- Firstly candidates have to visit the mponline official portal. (mentioned above)
- On the homepage of the website candidates have to click on counseling tab.
- Now they have to select D.H.S (Directorate of Health Sciences) option.
- Candidates have to click on the link provided for MP GNST PNST Counselling Registration 2018.
- Candidates now have to register by entering details like enrollment number, date of birth etc.
- After registration candidates have to fill counseling form, training centre choices & preferences and counseling fee (as prescribed by the counseling authority).
- After successful submission of the registration form, candidates can download the same for future references.
Important Documents required at GNTST PNST 2018 Counseling
Candidate must carry following documents (original with one photocopy of each) at the time of counseling-
- Class 10th mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Caste/ Category certificate
- Medical certificate issued from district medical Board
- GNTST PNST 2018 admit card and score card
Madhya Pradesh MP GNTST PNST 2018 Counselling- Important Points
- MP GNTST PNST 2018 counseling is expected to conduct in July mid.
- Candidates have to register through the online mode on the counseling portal i.e. mponline.gov.in.
- Counseling will be conducted in 2-3 rounds depending on the number of vacant seats.
- Only registered and eligible candidates will be able to participate in the counseling procedure.
- Training centres will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of
- Counseling result will also be updated on health.mp.gov.in along with mponline website (www.mponline.gov.in).
- Candidate must carry all the required documents at the time of verification.
- After the allotment the training centre candidates are required to report at the allotted centre on the prescribed dates.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the counseling portal in order to get regular updates about the GNTST PNST 2018 counseling.
Candidates can contact the counseling authority in case of issue related to counseling. Contact details are as follows-
Directorate of Heallth Services,
4th -6th Floor, Satpura Bhawan,
MP Online office No- 0755- 6663800