MPPEB Vyapam Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2018: MPPEB Vyapam Sub Engineer recruitment notification has been released now. Interested applicants can fill the online application form from 27th July 2018 to 10th July 2018. The application form will be made available only through the online mode.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB), Bhopal is the authority responsible for conducting various recruitment and entrance exams in the state. MPPEB Board recently has invited an application for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Group-3 Sub Engineers Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Draftsmen in the state. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the application form before the due date.
MPPEB Vyapam Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 MPPEB Vyapam Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2018
- 1.1 An Overview of MPPEB Group-3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Important Dates for MPPEB Vyapam Group-3 Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2018
- 1.3 MPPEB Vyapam Group-3 Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2018
- 1.4 Application fee
- 1.5 Eligibility
- 1.6 Age Criteria-
- 1.7 Qualification Criteria-
- 1.8 Examination Centers
- 1.9 Important Guidelines related to MPPEB Vyapam Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2018
- 1.10 Contact Details
In this article, we have shared complete details about MPPEB Sub Engineer Online Application form 2018. Here, a candidate can check details like application schedule, procedure, application fee, eligibility, exam centers etc.
An Overview of MPPEB Group-3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018
|Article category||Application form|
|Exam category||Recruitment exam|
|Name of the recruitment||MPPEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 20188|
|Recruitment type||State level|
|Post||Group-3 Sub Engineer|
|Date of exam||1st and 2nd September 2018|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|MP online portal||www.peb.mponline.gov.in|
Important Dates for MPPEB Vyapam Group-3 Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2018
|Submission of online application form starts||27th July 2018|
|Last date for the submission of online application form||10th August 2018|
|Dates for correction in filled online application form||27th July to 15th August 2018|
|Availability of admit card/ hall ticket||Last week of August 2018|
|Date of examination||1st and 2nd September 2018|
|Declaration of result||To be updated soon|
Note- Dates mentioned above are tentative and are subjected to change as per the Board’s decision.
MMPEB recruitment exam for Group- 3 Sub Engineer will be conducted in online mode in two different Phases/ Shifts on each day of the exam. Below we have shared the complete schedule (date plus time) of the examination-
|Day and day of the exam||Exam Shift/Phase||Reporting time for candidates||Timing to read important instructions||Time to answer|
|1st September 2018 (Saturday)|
2nd September 2018 (Sunday)
|I||7:00 to 8:00 am (Morning Shift)||8:50 am to 9:00 am (10 min)||9:00 am to 12:00 pm (3 hrs)|
|II||12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (Noon)||1:50 pm to 2:00 pm (10 min)||2:00 pm to 5:00pm (3 hrs)|
MPPEB Vyapam Group-3 Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill MPPEB Vyapam Sub engineer online application form from the official website. Candidates are required to fill the application form within the specified dates.
Interested candidates can fill the application form by following the given procedure-
- Firstly, Applicants have to visit the MPPEB official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in.
- Now they have to click on the link provided for the application
- Click on the registration tab and enter all the required details.
- After the successful registration, applicants have to fill information such as personal, qualification, academic and other relevant information asked in the form.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature and other documents.
- Now pay the prescribed application fee.
- After successful payment, check all the details mentioned in the form carefully and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application fee for future references.
Applicants are required to pay a certain amount of application fee prescribed by the Board. The category wise application fee is as follows-
|For Direct recruitment / Contractual posts||Candidates under unreserved category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Candidates (only for MP domiciled candidates)|| |
|Direct Recruitment- Backlog||No fee is applicable|
|Applicants who will make payment through Kiosk will also have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 70/- as MP online portal fee.|
Applicants applying through the ‘Registered Citizen User’ also have to pay an amount of Rs. 40/- as a portal fee.
Before filing an application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Here, we have shared the eligibility criteria for MPPEB Vyapam Sub Engineer recruitment-
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for MP domiciled candidates is 40 years.
- Maximum age limit for other state candidates is 25 years.
It will be updated soon.
MPPEB Vyapam Group 3 Sub Engineer Online examination will be conducted on the following examination centers-
Applicants will be informed about the examination center through the admit card and also through the email and SMS on their registered mobile number (but not necessarily).
- Interested candidates can fill be online application form 27th July onwards from the official website.
- The application form will be filled only in online mode. No other application mode will be applicable.
- Applicants are advised to fill all the information carefully in the application form. They must read all the necessary instructions mentioned on the official notification and rulebook available on the website.
- They must upload the required documents in the prescribed form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to retain a printed copy of the filled-in application form for future references.
- Aadhaar is compulsory for all the candidates.
- Only those candidates are eligible whose names are registered in MP employment office/exchange.
- Eligibility, No. of vacancies, reservation criteria, admit card dates, Exam pattern, syllabus and other important details will be updated soon as Board will publish the detailed notification and rulebook for Group 3 sub engineer recruitment exam 2018.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website in order to get regular updates regarding the examination.
In case if a candidate finds any issue in filling the MPPEB Vyapam Sub Engineer Online Application or any other related issue he/she is advised to contact the MPPEB Board for immediate redressal. Contact details are as follows-
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park East, Zone-I,
Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh 462011
Phone No.: 0755-2578801-02
Email – email@example.com
Email Id for Complain – firstname.lastname@example.org