Check here NATA scorecard, NATA Result 2019, how to check/download NATA 2019 result, nata counselling.
NATA Result 2019 – The Council of Architecture (COA) has shown that NATA 2019 result probably be announced in June 2019 through online mode. The result of NATA 2019 will be available in three different formats.
COA will upload subject wise marks of each candidate together with her or his answer sheets within one week of the examination.
Important Dates of NATA 2019
|1||NATA 2019 entrance exam||April 2019|
|2||Availability of NATA 2019 response sheets of candidate||May 2019|
|3||The announcement of NATA result 2019||June 2019|
NATA Result 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 NATA Result 2019
- 2 Overview of NATA Result 2019
- 3 How to Check NATA 2019 Result?
- 4 Score Card Details
- 5 NATA Score Card 2019
- 6 NATA Result 2019 – Download NATA Score Card Online
- 7 NATA 2019 Counselling
- 8 Institutes accepting NATA Scores 2019
This will make it possible for the applicants to ask rechecking of these answers if they’re not happy. To get re-checking, candidates might need to pay for the necessary amount of money within the specified period of time.
After considering these scenarios, COA will announce NATA result 2019.
Candidates can get more details about NATA 2019 Result accessing procedure and other information from below.
It’s a national level Entrance test conducted for admission in B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) colleges all across India. This exam will be conducted only one time in a year. Candidates may proceed through this guide to get complete info regarding NATA 2019.
NATA 2019 Result
Candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam will have the ability to check their NATA result. The result will be announced through online on the official website. Candidates will be able to get it by using their roll number & date of birth. The exam conducting authority won’t send NATA result 2019 by any other medium to any candidates.
Candidates can get NATA 2019 score Card by simply logging on NATA website using their application Password & number. Candidates are advised to keep the scorecard safe till the admission procedure. It’ll Be declared in three different formats:
- Marks got out of 200 and at each component.
- Merit listing — exceptional predicated on marks and tie-breaking rules.
- Percentile scores primarily dependent on merit listing.
Nevertheless, the result downloading link will be available on NATA official website. After getting the NATA result 2019, the applicants should download it since it will be only medium to get admission in B.Arch colleges.
Overview of NATA Result 2019
|Name of exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Acronym||NATA Result 2019|
|Conducting Institute||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Purpose||Admission to 5-year B.Arch. Degree Course|
|Exam Type||Part A – online & Part B – offline|
|NATA Exam Duration||3 hours|
|NATA Score/ Grade Validity||Only for admission in 2019-20|
|Number of Papers||1 with 2 sections|
|Frequency of Test||Once every year|
|Number of Questions||62|
|Distribution of the Questions||60 questions in Part-A & 2 questions in Part-B|
|Application Fee||Rs 1800 (Rs. 1500 for SC/ST Category)|
How to Check NATA 2019 Result?
- Visit the website of NATA i.e. nata.in
- Click On”Generate scorecard” and also a fresh log in window will start.
- Log From the portal together with your credentials i.e. Program ID and Password.
- Later Filling on your credentials input the captcha code displayed.
- NATA 2019 result will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates Will need to look at their marks scored of 200 in each section.
- The Merit list for NATA 2019 and score will further be displayed for applicants.
- Candidates Must download their NATA result 2019 and then have a printout of exactly the exact same for future reference.
Score Card Details
In NATA 2019 scorecard, the following details will be mentioned:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Marks in Section
- Total Marks
- Merit Secured
- Percentile Marks
Normalization Process in NATA 2019 result
- Thousand of NATA 2019 qualified applicants applying for entry in the semester 2019-20. As we know seats are limited, so getting all candidates admitted in B.Arch colleges is not possible.
- This will simply be applicable for use through counselling and entrance procedure.
- These tips will be determined by statistical investigation and also the Council’s decision in this respect will be final.
Inter-se-merit in NATA 2019
COA will print the final Merit list of applicants. Throughout the procedure for merit listing, applicants will find a state rank. In case of 2 candidates scoring same marks, the process mentioned below will be taken in to account:
- Candidate scored more marks in Mathematics will be selected prior.
- If they scored exact marks in Maths too, then candidates who have applied for NATA exam minimum time will be selected first.
- When the tie still persists, the candidate has more marks in aptitude section will be selected for the first preference.
- When the tie continues to be right into presence, candidate with less erroneous replies in attempted ones of ability test will probably be given preference.
- If tie still succeeds, candidate mature old will get the first priority.
What is New at NATA 2019
- The application fee for General Category has been increased to Rs. 1 800 (including taxes). Comfort is supplied to SC/ST category applicants since they might need to cover for Rs. 1500 as application fee.
- Candidates that are selecting Dubai because their exam centre might need to pay another fee of Rs. 8000. Hence, the Entire fee to be compensated will be Rs. 9800 (Rs. 1 800 + Rs. 8000)
- application fee online through State Bank of India/Bill Desk payment gateway (debit card/credit card/net banking).
- The exam centers of NATA 2019 result has already been raised to 136 centers – 135 at India and inch abroad.
- Aadhaar Card number was made compulsory for registrations.
- online (Part A) and offline (Part B) exam
NATA Score Card 2019
After accessing the NATA 2019 result, applicants will have the Ability to download The NATA Scorecard 2019. The exam conducting authority of NATA won’t dispatch the scorecard NATA 2019 by post to any candidate.
Candidates must have a printout from these NATA result 2019 or scorecard as it’s going to need throughout admissions to the candidate for B.Arch programs provided by the several schools and schools.
|MCQ||Minimum 25% (30 out of 120)|
|Drawing||Minimum 25% (20 out of 80)|
|Overall Qualifying marks||Overall qualifying marks will be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the council.|
The NATA Score Card 2019 will be legitimate Candidates should choose a print copy of this to find the entrance in to various design classes.
The entrance in B.Arch class In All institutions/colleges will soon undoubtedly likely probably be predicated on NATA result 2019. Candidates may take part in the various faculty counselling means of entrance into architecture program.
NATA Cut-off 2019
The Cut off of all NATA 2019 won’t be supplied by Council of Architecture officially because every magician offering B.Arch. Programme and entrance on the grounds of how all NATA scores release its cutoff for applicants.
NATA 2019 cut off is likely to soon be the minimum marks required for entrance in that certain institute and so it changes from profession to institute according to specific factors such as the number of seats at the institute, difficulty level of the exam, previous year’s cut off trends etc.
Candidate, if scores under the cut off of NATA 2019 from the entry exam will probably be refused entrance in the hospital with their B.Arch. Programme.
The cutoff of NATA 2019 is as follows:
|Part||NATA 2019 Cutoff Percentage||NATA 2019 Cutoff Marks|
|A||25%||30 marks out of 120|
|B||25%||20 marks out of 80|
|Overall||Will be based on post-exam statistics.|
The candidates can check the NATA 2019 closing rank of various institutes from below:
|College||Category||Maximum Rank||Merit Marks|
|CEPT University- Faculty of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10026||74.05|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10222||66.69|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11451||51.3|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10264||65.78|
|M.S. University of Baroda- Department of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10044||72.4|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10337||64.23|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11132||54.66|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10152||68.05|
|Vadodara Design Academy, School of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10708||59.2|
|SC (Gujarat board)||11615||48.68|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology||General (Gujarat board)||10205||62.95|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10611||60.15|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11628||48.46|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10813||57.9|
|Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology||General (Gujarat board)||10151||68.05|
|SC (Gujarat board)||11607||48.9|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11668||47.42|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10460||62.25|
Re-evaluation of NATA 2019 Result
There’s not any Supply of rechecking of this NATA 2019 result. But a year ago that the candidates possess the choice to ask re-checking of this Answer Sheet having a minor online payment.
The running human anatomy (COA) will upload the answer sheet of applicants before declaring the NATA result. It is going to just be designed for your own Part-A of this examination.
Further upgrades concerning the re-evaluation of these replies will likely probably soon be upgrades with this particular page in accordance with the state announcement by the exam body.
NATA 2019 Contact Details:
Address: Council of Architecture
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Fl, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
Telephone Number: (011) 79412100 Fax: (011) 24647746
Helpdesk E-mail ID: email@example.com
NATA Result 2019 – Download NATA Score Card Online
The NATA result is announced in the shape of scorecard that the applicants are going to have the ability to download by following the website link below. Just the candidates that seemed from the NATA exam could download their scorecard.
After downloading the score Card, candidates are advised to take a print out of their NATA score Cards for future reference. The single real score Card published from NATA server will probably be legal, and also no additional print/hard backup is valid.
Click here to Download NATA Score Card
(Link will be activated from June 2019)
NATA 2019 Counselling
There’s no Frequent counseling for NATA 2019 for its Qualified applicants to that exam, but most universities and states will run their particular B.Arch counseling through NATA.
Candidates will need to employ with their own favorite faculty to attend the counseling of NATA 2019 and choose the entrance procedure farther.
- In Order to carry admissions in five year B.Arch program provided by different private and government associations engaging in NATA, applicants will be asked to fill an online application for your own counseling.
- Candidates Could be asked to pay for the fee depending on NATA official notifications.
- Later Making the program the candidates are allowed to lock their preferences and choices.
- The window to your own choice locking will likely probably soon be available once the results of NATA 2019 have been announced and any sort of discrepancy (if any) was piled.
- Those applicants that are allocated the seats according to their locked pick or people that are happy with the allotted option, might need to tackle the record confirmation process prior to opting for the entrance formalities.
- Candidates should remember that their entry will be legal only when they innovate all of the eligibility criteria as mentioned from the NATA 2019 documented telling.
- In the event there is any discrepancy about eligibility criteria on the part of applicants, they may be disqualified at any given point of exam or entrance procedure. CoA will telephone qualified applicants for counseling after the announcement of NATA result 2019. NATA 2019 counselling is going to soon likely probably be carried out purely on the grounds of virtue. The counseling of NATA 2019 will probably be run separately by the participating institutes.
You will find far more than 400 institutes which Provide entry to B.Arch course predicated on NATA scores throughout the nation.
See these article on NATA counseling to find out more on the topic of steps, strategies and engaging colleges. It’s just accountable for running NATA exam.
Each of the participating institutes will separately run counselling on the grounds of all NATA scores for admissions.
Each franchisee will probably get their particular counseling process. Candidates need to go to the state internet site of the favorite faculty to know more about the counseling procedure.
Eligibility for NATA Counselling
Candidates that crack the NATA can take part in NATA Counselling. However, There are additional criteria that Will Need to be fulfilled before Looking for counseling and final entries. Entry will be established on examination. It’s Very Important to score minimal qualifying exam in NATA exam.
Institutes accepting NATA Scores 2019
|1||School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh|
|2||Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam|
|3||Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh|
|4||Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh|
|5||Institute of Architecture, Gujarat|
|6||Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh|
|7||S.A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh|
|8||College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi|
|9||College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh|
|10||Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad|