NEET Medical Exam 2019 Today Latest News Updates
NTA NEET News Update 2019: In the month of November 2017, The National Testing Agency was formed to conduct the exam of neet as CBSE was had many other tasks to perform which was becoming very hard to manage by them. So they asked the cabinet for the independent body to conduct the national level exam for them. On Nov, Union cabinet sectioned the authority NTA responsible for Online and Offline NEET exam now onwards. These are the things to know of about NTA (National Testing Agency) as per student perspective:
- Finance Ministry in budget 2017-18 had announced that 25 cr will be sectioned for the first phase of setting up national body for conducting national entrance examination.
- It will start is working from the year 2019 with exams like JEE main, NEET UG and NEET and then add more in list.
- Exam under NTA will be held twice a year which is good news to all the aspirants preparing for entrance exam as they will have more time and less pressure as now they have two chances to get admission in NEET UG colleges.
- It is an autonomous body which will work under the guidance of educationist appointed by MHRD (The Ministry of Human Resource Development).
- It is said that NTA is preparing for first phase with 40 lakh students in mind and making exam with standardized difficulty level.
Nov 14, 2017, Update: CM Edappadi K Palaniswami stated that they will be launching 100 training centers for government school student to teach them latest syllabus for admission in MBBA / BDS courses through entrance exam NEET. From the Month of December 25 center will start their first batch under this imitative. Also though this laptop, educational CD’s and learning kit will be provided to make sure more students clear the entrance exam from 2019 test. Training centers will work with SPEED Medical Institute to provide good guidance for test UG courses. It will be free for class 12th students through class, video and learning Kit. In Beginning, the coaching will be only Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm, but will be weekly as the exam will come near.
NEET Question Paper Updates
From 2019 onward all states will have same question paper and will be served at same time through the centralized network of distribution by the agency.
Although the language of the neet question paper may vary state to state. So you must carefully select the exam paper language based on your knowledge of English if you are comfortable and your mother tongue if had studied from home board & more comfortable in it.
List of 11 vernacular languages in which entrance exam will be held:
AIQ and State Quota NEET News updates for MBBS/BDS Courses:
Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana are the only state which have 100% state quota rest all state follows 15% AIQ merit list procedure in counselling.
State quota for all States is 85% except the Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana. State Participating in NEET 2019
Latest NEET News 2019 – State Wise
|1.||Delhi||Delhi University and IP university allow the NEET score for the admission in various MBBA/BDS courses. You have to register separately for their counselling procedure for admissions.|
|14.||Jammu & Kashmir|