OJEE Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling 2018: The counselling for OJEE Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 admission will start from 20th June 2018. There’ll be 2 rounds of Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling and also a mop-up round is going to run if seats are left empty. Only those candidates who have appeared and qualified in NEET UG 2018 and also having domicile of Odisha state will be able to fill the online registration form.
Odisha NEET Counselling 2018 Important dates
Table of Contents
- 1 Odisha NEET Counselling 2018 Important dates
- 2 Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
- 3 Odisha MBBS Admission 2018
- 4 Odisha NEET Counselling Procedure 2018
- 5 Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling Required Document
- 6 Odisha NEET Counselling 2018
- 7 Odisha NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 8 Odisha MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018
- 9 Odisha NEET 2018 Seat Allotment Result
- 10 Odisha MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
Recently, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has announced NEET MBBS/BDS admission tentative counselling schedule on their official website. We have updated the schedule below. Just check it out.
|Odisha NEET 2018||Total Centers – 56||Candidates Applied – 32522|
Update 19/06/2018: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination has announced Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2018. Candidates can check it from below.
|Events||Dates & Timing|
|Registration and online application||20-6-2018 12.00 NOON to 25-6-2018 11.59 PM|
|Publication of list of registered candidates||26-06-2018|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centres||26-6-2018 to 29-6-2018 (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)|
|Medical Board for Physically challenged||26.06.2018 & 27.06.2018|
|Publication of State Merit list||30.06.2018|
|Choice Filling and Locking||01-7-2018 10.00 AM to 02-7-2018 11.59 PM|
|1st Round Result publication and Downloading provisional allotment letter||04-07-2018|
|Provisional Admission (1st Round) at OJEE CELL, Gandmunda, Bhubaneswar.||5-7-2018 to 9-7-2018 (10.00 AM to 05.00 PM)|
|Joining In Institutes||By 12.07.2018 5.00 PM|
|Vacant Seat display (including returned All India quota seats)||24-07-2018|
|Choice filling and Choice locking||24-7-2018 10.00 AM to 25-7-2018 11.59 PM|
|2nd Round allotment and downloading provisional allotment cum admission letter||26-07-2018|
|2nd Round Provisional admission at OJEE CELL, Gandmunda, Bhubaneswar||27-7-2018 to 30-7-2018 (10.00 AM to 05.00 PM)|
|Withdrawal (resignation) from admission (no resignation is allowed after this date)||31.07.2018 (10.00 AM to 05.00 PM)|
|A Spot Counselling may be done if vacancy arises due to any reason after 2nd round counseling and admission. Venue OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar||04.08.2018 to 8.8.2018 (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date of Joining in institutions||12.08.2018|
|Transfer of vacant seats to private Medical College for final mop up admission||13.08.2018 after 5.00 PM|
|Last date of joining in private institutions||18.08.2018|
|Commencement of session||1.8.2018|
Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
The applicants will be asked to fill out the form of Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 and wait for the file confirmation session to become qualified for the OJEE counseling sessions. The entrance will be studied to the merit-cum-preference basis wherein such as merit, NEET UG 2018 score is going to probably likely be considered and also for taste, your options supplied by the candidate throughout OJEE Odisha NEET counseling 2018 will probably soon likely be contemplated.
The candidates will be advised to offer preferences in accordance with their NEET UG 2018 score. Odisha NEET OJEE counseling 2018 The entrance in their state MBBS & BDS classes will be offered just through NEET scorecard. Only the qualified applicants will be viewed for your own counseling. The counselling is going to be done to the 85 percent of total seats in Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges except termed Colleges. Inside this informative essay candidates may assess the comprehensive info regarding Odisha NEET 2018 counseling.
Overview of Odisha NEET counselling 2018
|Category||State Counselling 2018 – MBBS/BDS|
|Exam||NEET UG 2018|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Examination (2018)|
|Counselling for State Quota seats Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination cell (on behalf of Directorate of Medical Education and Training)|
|All India and Central Pool Quota seats Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Admissions Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th May 2018|
|Article||Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling 2018|
|Date of CBSE NEET 2018 Results||4th June 2018|
|NEET Official Website||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Odisha NEET counselling website||www.ojee.nic.in|
Odisha MBBS Admission 2018
The running human anatomy of Odisha MBBS 2018 entrance, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination cell (OJEE) is likely to soon be releasing the applying form of Odisha MBBS admission 2018 tentatively at the next week of June 2018. OJEE is made by Directorate of Medical Education and Training to run the entire admission means of 85% state Quota seats.
Just those candidates who’ll fulfill Odisha MBBS 2018 form will meet the requirements to get Odisha MBBS admission 2018. The tentative past date to fulfill the form of Odisha MBBS admission 2018 is going to soon be the next week of June 2018. The applicants that will fulfill Odisha MBBS 2018 form will be asked to wait the file confirmation session. All these applicants that have verified their own records and form will soon be included from Odisha OJEE MBBS merit list 2018.
OJEE Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
The counseling process for OJEE Odisha MBBS 2018 admission will start from the past week of June 2018. The entrance to Odisha MBBS 2018 is likely to likely probably soon be accepted on the grounds of both NEET UG 2018 score. The applicants that will employ for Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 will assess here each of the important points associated with admission dates, admission shape, eligibility criteria, merit list, seat booking, counseling sessions and engaging institutes.
Odisha NEET Counselling Procedure 2018
OJEE MBBS 2018 Counseling has been stored while inside the online fashion. Listed here are the measures to be followed closely in OJEE Odisha NEET 2018 Counselling
- The applicants will need to enroll , the website link to enrollment is uploaded onto this particular page. By enrolling, the candidates are going to soon be in a position to build their password and username. Additionally, without enrolling the offender won’t qualify to take part in the OJEE NEET counselling procedure.
- Employing the password and username, applicants may log in and fill out the online form.
- Within this, for they are going to be able to exercise out the choices from those recorded options.
- The applicants will need to lock and rescue the decisions of course and faculty from the arrangement of their taste.
- After completing and submitting the online form, it’s suggested to select the print out of filed form.
- Afterward, the record confirmation session is going to be held at the certifications of this eligible candidates will likely probably soon be verified. The offender needs to submit counselling/application fees, by paying Rs 1000/in online manner (facility readily available in the user login)
- In the event, the candidate step following entrance and before or on the date for withdrawal/resignation will become back 90 percent of entrance fees deducted and 10 percent shall be kept as calculating fees.
- In the event the candidate resigns following the date is finished, for that a seat lapse, no penalties will be reimbursed as well as the candidate will likely be responsible to get a fiscal penalty of Rs. One lakh
- Candidate allotted in 1 st around and obtained entrance for this seat, may decide whether to take part in 2nd round or maybe not. If curious may even take part in 2nd around for improvisation just.
- When an applicant has obtained admission in a specific round but allocated still yet another seat in following the form of Odisha NEET counselling afterward a prior entrance will be canceled.
- Additionally, in preceding case, if a seat is recorded in following round afterward a prior entrance is kept.
- In the event the selected candidates aren’t taking provisional entrance following the seat will be allocated under a specific round. The seat is going to be medicated empty for the subsequent round. Nevertheless, the offender may take part in the additional rounds. The candidate is likely to have the ability to lock far many superior options just.
- Nominees who’ve already obtained admission in a distinct booked category won’t be allowed to improve the seat into some other category in precisely exactly the exact same faculty.
- If necessary, spot round counseling is going to be organised, so the candidate need to be contained personally with the designated fee. Authorization/representative of this offender won’t be amused in this round.
- The applicants need to generate original document/CLC from the OJEE Mobile, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar for completing the practice of provisional admission.
- The program for submitting the recorded documents will be issued after every round of this OJEE Odisha NEET counselling.
- OJEE may subject the provisional entrance report in addition to the acknowledgment of documents that are submitted.
- Following the previous round of this counselling, OJEE will record listing of candidates with the entrance fee into the various institutes thereafter colleges will finish the remaining formalities about the admission procedure.
- Any refund will soon be done after the last entrance dates. Refund will undoubtedly soon likely probably be done by OJEE and paid into the offender according to Authorities procedure.
NOTE: After taking entrance from the back seat, the offender draw the seat following the last period of the entrance and until the conclusion of this program, they must pay for RS. 10,0000 as a penalty. The record won’t be returned to the offender before punishment has been calculated. Complete admission fee won’t be reimbursed.
Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling Required Document
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Allotment Letter
Odisha NEET Counselling 2018
The OJEE counselling is going to be Conducted through online style. The jurisdiction will probably discharge their state merit list for those candidates that are needed the counselling on the grounds of their positions. Candidates need to enroll online on the site. The candidate’s people will enroll on the site is only going to be qualified to take part in all types of counselling. Candidates have to submit an application fee. The Odisha NEET counselling 2018 procedure is going to be included of this choice satisfying & locking, seat allotment and record confirmation.
Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 Quick Info
- The Odisha MBBS counseling is going to soon likely probably be done by Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha
- Odisha NEET counselling is going to soon likely probably be done in an online manner from July 2018
- During Odisha MBBS 2018 counselling, not exactly 1500 MBBS and 1, 000 BDS must be fulfilled by government and healthcare colleges located at Odisha
- If any seats left empty after around two Odisha NEET counselling, then the rest of the seats will probably likely soon be forwarded to various colleges
- These colleges may fulfill their seats through OJEE counselling in accordance with the merit list offered by entrance committee.
Odisha NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The candidate must be a citizen of India/OCI/NRI/PIO.
- The offender has to be of 17 Decades-old according to December 31, 2018,
- The offender shouldn’t be significantly a lot more than 25 decades as on May 7, 2018.
- The offender has to be a domicile of all Odisha state.
- The offender whose parent/s are working in Odisha state as All India Civil Service officers are eligible for Odisha MBBS Admission 2018.
- Passed Class XII board examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually.
- The offender can be required to evaluate at least 50 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, in aggregate given that he/she goes back to General category. To get SC/ST applicants, the minimum mandatory portion is 40.
- The offender has to procure minimum necessary percentile in NEET UG 2018 so as to be qualified to receive Odisha MBBS 2018 admission.
Minimum Required Percentile
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Percentile|
|1.||General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|3.||UR PwD||45th Percentile|
Odisha MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018
Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling is going to undoubtedly soon likely probably be done in 2 weeks (dates will be given previously in tabular form), Thorough counselling program is likely to soon be announced soon.
Odisha MBBS/BDS Counselling Rounds- First Two rounds of Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 will be conducted online only. Registrations for the initial round begins on 1-5 July 2018 applicants will be advised to maintain a check on the site for latest upgrades.
Just click the link to Employ for 1 st Round of OJEE Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling
(link is going to be upgraded when available)
A spot Counselling is going to be conducted in the event the vacancy arises as a result of some reason after second Round counselling and entrance.
|Spot Round Dates||28 to 30 August 2018*|
|SPOT Round Venue||OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar|
Odisha MBBS & BDS Admission Counselling 2018 result
CBSE NEET 2018 Result maintained on 06th May 2018. A high quantity of students looked to the NEET exam. The contenders searching for your OJEE Odisha NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 Assessing can assess out the content below. The aspirants to Understand the OJEE NEET Counselling program, Odisha NEET Cut-off 2018 and entrance procedure See the post. The NEET merit list is discharge centered on the marks obtained from the NEET & cut-off marks. The status list display onto the state portal site of NEET. The aspirants owned by Odisha state should enroll a name for its OJEE NEET counselling 2018.
Odisha MBBS/ BDS Counselling Notification 2018
Students From the Odisha status needs to download the standard booklet at (http://www.dmetorissa.gov.in or even https://ojee.nic.in). Entrance in UG Medical & Dental class relies upon their state merit/ status accessed in NEET UG 2018 admission evaluation. The offender has to enroll online tool of NEET in www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Odisha NEET 2018 Seat Allotment Result
The Next round at which the aspirants likely to wait would be option completing around. The students will need to set a sign at the colleges by their wish to combine and also submit the form. The board will enable the colleges by the seats are accessibility. There’s 1-5% reserve seat to its best 15 students in the merit list all over India. The 85 percent of seat allotment is done depends on the state-wide ranking list.
Seat Reservation Policy
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||5%|
|Green Card Holders (GC)||5%|
Odisha MBBS BDS Seat Reservation 2018
The candidates should notice that There’s not any OBC category in Odisha state, consequently, the applicants belonging to OBC category is likely to likely be contemplated from the un-reserved category and the least qualifying percentile for those applicants will likely probably soon be 50th percentile.
Odisha MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
The Merit List for Odisha MBBS 2018 admission is going to soon likely be prepared on the grounds of NEET Score. BDS admission 2018 is going to be qualified for the OJEE Odisha NEET counseling sessions. The admission separately. MBBS admission 2018 will probably be published at the coming week of July 2018.
Odisha NEET Counselling Seat Matrix 2018
Participating colleges/university in OJEE MBBS/BDS Counselling rounds list is provided below:
|Neme of colleges||Total Seats|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||100|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||100|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||250|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||150|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||250|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||100|
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Hi-Tech Dental College, Bhubaneshwar (BDS)||100|
|SCB Dental College, Cuttack||50|
Odisha MBBS 2018 Seat Matrix (College-wise)
Medical Colleges, Odisha
|Institutions||State Quota||All India Quota||Total|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||213||37||250|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||213||37||250|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||128||22||150|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||85||15||100|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||85||15||100|
|Private Medical College|
|Hi-tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||85||Nil||100|
Dental Colleges, Odisha
|Institutions||State Quota||All India Quota||Total|
|SCB Dental College, Cuttack||43||7||50|
|Hi-tech Dental College, Bhubaneswar||85||Nil||100|
Check other States NEET Counselling & Merit List Status
|State / Union Territory||NEET State Quota Counselling Status||State-wise Cut off & Merit List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Available Soon||To be released|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dr. NTR University of Health and Science||Andhra Pradesh Merit List 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar||To be released|
|Assam||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam||Assam NEET Merit List 2018|
|Bihar,||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Bihar NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chandigarh||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab||Chandigarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Delhi||Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC), the University of Delhi||Delhi NEET Merit List 2018|
|Goa||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa||To be released|
|Gujarat||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC)||Gujarat NEET Merit List 2018|
|Haryana||PT. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Haryana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh University||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)||J&K NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jharkhand,||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Karnataka,||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)||Karnataka NEET Merit List 2018|
|Kerala||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala||KEAM NEET Merit List 2018|
|Madhya Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education||Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Maharashtra||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Maharashtra||Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2018|
|Manipur||Directorate of Health Science, Government of Manipur||To be released|
|Meghalaya||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya||To be released|
|Odisha,||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board||Odisha NEET Merit List 2018|
|Puducherry||Centralised Admission Committee||To be released|
|Punjab||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot||Punjab NEET Merit List 2018|
|Rajasthan,||Rajasthan Medical Admission Board||Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2018|
|Sikkim||State HRD Ministry||Sikkim NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tamil Nadu||Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education||Tamilnadu NEET Merit List 2018|
|Telangana||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal||Telangana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tripura||RIMS (Imphal), AGMC (Agartala), Regional Dental College (Guwahati) Tripura Medical College — Separate lists by each college||To be released|
|Uttarakhand||H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun||Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Uttar Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh||UP NEET Merit List 2018|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board||West Bengal NEET Merit List 2018|