Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot is soon going to start Punjab NEET MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018. All candidates who have successfully qualified in NEET UG 2018 will be able to fill the online registration form. University will announce complete counselling schedule and procedure for admission in MBBS/BDS courses.
The procedure for counselling is going to be for their state quota along with NRI quota seats that include about 900 health and 970 dental seats at the private and government colleges.
Here, we are going to talk about the BFUHS Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling important dates, How to fill the Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling registration form and procedure to apply for Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018. We will also update this article when the official link for the BFUHS Punjab NEET merit list, seat allotment will announce.
|Punjab NEET 2018||Total Centres – 23||Candidates Applied – 11849|
Note: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot will soon announce Punjab NEET MBBS/BDS Admission Counselling Schedule 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
- 2 Punjab MBBS Admission 2018
- 3 Punjab NEET Counselling 2018 MBBS BDS:
- 4 Punjab MBBS Application Form 2018
- 5 Punjab (BFUHS) Counselling Registration 2018
- 6 Punjab MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 – Procedure
- 7 Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Punjab NEET Counselling MBBS/ BDS Seat Reservation 2018
- 9 Punjab NEET Counselling/Admission 2018 Merit List
- 10 Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 Schedule
- 11 Punjab MBBS BDS NEET 2018 Fee Structure
- 12 Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling Seat Matrix 2018
1. Candidates are requested to upload their photograph, signature, thumb impression and other documents in time to avoid inconvenience.
2. Filling more than one application form may cause rejection of your application.
3. Application form will be automatically locked after cut off date and get print after that.
4. Uploading Compulsory affidavit is mandatory with application form in the first step, otherwise, application form will not be accepted.
Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
Nominees will need to carefully register and fill the form of Punjab NEET 2018 counselling in order to be qualified for the counselling sessions. Admission of applicants is going to start on the basis of NEET UG 2018 scores and also the preferences of institutes selected while replenishing the online form. It has, thus, crucial that applicants fill within their decisions in line with the score obtained from the NEET UG examination. BFUHS Punjab NEET counselling 2018 is The entrance into most of dental and medical colleges in the state of Punjab is going to probably likely soon be offered through NEET rank/mark.
Overview of Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
|Category||State Counselling 2018 – MBBS/BDS|
|Exam||NEET UG 2018|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Examination (2018)|
|Counselling for State Quota seats Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|All India and Central Pool Quota seats Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Admissions Courses||MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BPT/DDH/CRC Courses|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th May 2018|
|Article||Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018|
|Date of CBSE NEET 2018 Results||04th June 2018|
|NEET Official Website||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Punjab NEET counselling website||bfuhs.ac.in|
The candidates should can be found at the written examination to find entrance in the state and non-government dental and medical colleges of Punjab. Within this article, we’ve mentioned the entire information of approximately Punjab NEET 2018 counselling.
Punjab MBBS BDS Counselling/Admission 2018 Important Dates
* Tentative Dates
|Punjab NEET counselling Events for Admission||Punjab NEET counselling Important Dates*|
|Punjab NEET counselling Online application release date||8th June 2018|
|Last date of filling up of online application form||23rd June 2018|
|Punjab NEET State merit list||Third week of June 2018|
|Punjab NEET First Round of Counselling||June 25 – July 5, 2018|
|Last day of reporting at the allotted college||July 12, 2018|
|Punjab NEET Second Round of Counselling||July 15- July 26, 2018|
|Last day of reporting at the allotted college||August 3, 2018|
Punjab MBBS Admission 2018
The tentative date for the beginning of admission into Punjab NEET 2018 might be the next week of June 2018. Just the candidates that fulfill out the online form of Punjab NEET 2018 admission will meet the requirements for additional entrance procedures. Candidates that will complete the application procedure is going to be included from their state merit list of Punjab MBBS/BDS admission 2018. You can find a number of approximately 900 health and 970 dental seats for the practice of entrance to Punjab MBBS 2018 will likely probably be run.
BFUHS Punjab NEET counselling 2018 will start from the previous week of June 2018. Candidates seeking entrance to Punjab MBBS 2018 is likely to likely probably soon be allocated seats on a merit-cum-preference foundation, by which the candidates’ decisions while replenishing the online form will likely be the preference. Candidates may check here for all of the important point’s important dates, criteria for qualification, merit list, seat booking, counselling and engaging institutes of Punjab MBBS entrance 2018.
Punjab NEET Counselling 2018 MBBS BDS:
Punjab NEET the applicants appeared for the entrance test can obtain their result on the established website. The officials intended to run exactly Punjab NEET counselling 2018 for its admissions of their MBBS & BDS classes all over India.
Punjab MBBS Application Form 2018
The form of Punjab NEET 2018 has announced on the official website of Baba Farid University. It’s compulsory on the part of the applicants to fill up the Punjab NEET Counselling form 2018 in order to qualify for their state and the NRI quota seats. By replenishing the form of Punjab MBBS 2018, applicants may connect with an overall total of approximately 900 health and 970 dental seats inside the private and government colleges.
Nominees who’ll fill up the Punjab MBBS form 2018 and also have got the qualifying percentile from the NEET UG examination is going to be contained from their state merit list. The entrance of applicants to Punjab MBBS 2018 is likely to likely probably be predicated either on the NEET UG 2018 score and also the applicants’ institute taste.
Punjab NEET Counselling/Application Form 2018 Filling Process
Step 1: Punjab NEET counselling Registration
Nominees Will Need to Go to the official site of BFUHS to Get Started The candidates need to enroll themselves by giving the prerequisite details such as date of arrival, email identification and also a legal mobile number.
Step 2: Submission of Academic Details
The candidates Will Need to supply details like class 12 marks, Nominees need to be sure that the important points they supply from the form are appropriate since these will probably likely be verified in that time of preparation of their Punjab MBBS BDS state merit list by the government. The applicants will be issued with an exceptional registration ID and password once completing the important points from the form.
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
Candidates Need to incorporate a scanned copy of the current Passport sized photo and touch. How big this touch and picture to be uploaded from Punjab MBBS BDS form should not become significantly a lot more than 30 kb.
Step 4: Payment of Punjab NEET counselling Application Fee
Nominees Will Need to deposit the charge for application form for Punjab MBBS BDS 2018 at BFUHS Account at any Branch of Asian Bank of Commerce or SBI Bank through challan form that is likely to soon be generated over the productive filling of online registration form at the university site. The lender Account Number is going to probably be mentioned on the challan sort.
Punjab (BFUHS) Counselling Registration 2018
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS) notification for registration tell Aspirants qualified at the NEET 2018 exam needs to fulfill online application at the official internet site at Bara Faid University.
Punjab MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 – Procedure
- Nominees will need to go to the official internet site of Punjab NEET 2018 counselling using their log in ID and password.
- Predicated on the specifics of the enrolled candidates Punjab MBBS 2018 merit list will be ready and published by the state entrance authority.
- Punjab NEET counselling 2018 starts after the Punjab MBBS BDS merit list 2018 is out.
- The candidates may submit their institutional decisions via counselling form. Nominees will need to select as much institutes since they desire depending on their order of taste.
- Predicated on the institutional decisions and also merit standing of this candidate, the entrance will be given to the qualified candidates. The listing of applicants who’ll probably be allocated seats will probably be shown after every round of Punjab NEET MBBS BDS counselling 2018.
- The offender has to account to their own individual faculty for assessing of eligibility, record affirmation and medical checkup. The candidates belonging to both sports/backward/defence/minority will need to report for record confirmation on a romantic date given before the beginning of both Punjab NEET MBBS BDS 2018 counselling.
- Nominees will need to attend into the allocated faculty on the designated time and date.
- After the confirmation of these records and also assessing of eligibility, the concerned Chief of the faculty will subject bank challan for commission deposition and the offender needed to deposit the fee at the bank in accordance with the challan sort.
Reporting to the provisionally allocated college
- After tentative allotment of seat, if offender doesn’t report to the allocated faculty within the time, the seat will be vacated mechanically and comprised at the setup position for following round of their Punjab NEET counselling 2018.
Deposition of Tuition Fee
- After reporting on the provisionally allocated faculty, Chief of worried faculty will confirm the records and eligibility of their candidates subsequently, bank challan form will soon be issued to deposit prerequisite tuition fee.
- Tuition fee is going to be deposited at the University accounts through given bank challan of Oriental Bank of commerce along with HDFC Bank.
- Bank challan will likely probably soon be issued with the Principal of their various faculty, following confirmation of eligibility and also assessing of their records.
- If candidate seat is updated in the following round of Punjab NEET counselling plus they’ve already deducted the tuition fee. The candidate have not to deposit the commission providing the simple fact that there isn’t any gap in the quantity.
Joining at the college and verification of Documents
- After submitting an evidence deposition of tuition cost at the faculty, Medical Checkup of this candidate is going to be run at the various faculty for connecting.
Procedure for filling left over seats in Govt. private minority institutes
- For many the empty seats in Government Private Medical/Dental Colleges, the Punjab NEET counselling is going to be held in GGS Medical College Faridkot by precisely exactly the exact identical questionnaire with exactly the exact identical merit list. No brand new applications are going to be studied from the University.
Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2nd Round Procedure
- Nominees will need to fill out brand new decisions for each round of Punjab NEET counselling about Punjab MBBS BDS 2018. The options full of to the very first round won’t be looked at for its next round of counselling from Punjab MBBS 2018.
Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling Documents for verification 2018
- Certificate from the principal head of the institution last attended
- Certificate from the ex-employer of Punjab government pensioner settled outside the state of Punjab of the year of passing 10+2 examination.
- 10+2 passing certificate
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Certificate from the employer if employee of Indian defence services paramilitary forces OR employees of government of Punjab, members of all India services borne on Punjab cadre, serving judges and the employees of the Punjab and Haryana high court, employees of statutory bodies corporations boards established by or under an act of state of Punjab (If applicable).
- Certificate of scheduled caste, OBC, ST, Pwd, PH (if applicable)
- Backward area certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate mentioning Children/grandchildren of Persons Killed In Sikh Riots Outside Punjab OR Sikh Riot Affected Or Displaced Persons OR Freedom Fighters OR persons killed in terrorist activity in Punjab OR terrorist affected displaced persons (if applicable)
- To Be Furnished By Wards Of Defence Personnel Killed Or Disabled To The Extent Of 50% Or More In Action, Wards Of Gallantry Awardees And Wards Of Serving Defence Personnel. (if applicable)
- Self-Undertaking For Gap in Study
- Resident Certificates
Punjab BFUHS NEET 2018 Notification
Department Of Medical Education and Research, Punjab issued telling about the instructional year 2018-2019 MBBS, BDS entrance in Punjab State. The Govt. The aspirants has to download BFUHS MBBS/ BDS admission 2018 booklet and browse the comprehensive info. From the telling, the student will discover crucial details i.e. schedule of counselling, the record demanded, seat reservation, and seat matrix, and the way to fulfill form, application fee, eligibility etc.
Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nominees should be citizens of India to be able to be qualified to receive Punjab MBBS BDS 2018 admission.
- The applicants must the least be 17 age as on December 31, 2018.
- Candidates must have been born on or after May 7, 1993.
- Nominees have to be bona fide residents of Punjab. This clause excludes particular applicants that belong to both of these classes:
- Ward of late employees of Punjab Government/Central Government/All India Services
- Ward of late employees of military/ex-military/para-military forces, born in the territory of Punjab.
- Candidates of wards of defence personnel posted in Punjab.
- Nominees for admission into Punjab MBBS BDS 2018 has to have passed on their Class 12 examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, both Biology/Biotechnology and English separately and needs to have graduated a minimum aggregate of 50 percent (to get un-reserved category), 40 percent (for booked category, for example physically disabled of booked category) and 45 percent (for physically disabled and persons with disabilities) from the subjects mentioned.
- Got required minimum percentile in the NEET 2018 UG paper.
|CATEGORY||QUALIFYING MARKS OUT OF TOTAL 720 MARKS|
|General||50% which is equal to 360 marks|
|SC/ST/OBC||40% which is equal to 288 marks|
|General PH||45% which is equal to 324 marks|
|Reserved PH||40% which is equal to 288 marks|
Punjab NEET Counselling MBBS/ BDS Seat Reservation 2018
The Candidates need to generate the appropriate record in proof reserve category. The booking for their state quota seats in Government Institutes in numerous categories for entrance to the UG dental and medical classes will likely be as follows. Outside of all of the seats, 15 percent are earmarked for its All- India quota, and also are full through a centralized counselling process performed by the CBSE on the basis of their NEET 2018 scores. The rest of the 85% seats are filled during State quota Punjab NEET counselling. While accepting entrance, candidates will need to submit their category certificates.
|S.No||Punjab NEET Category||Reservation Percentage|
|3.||Backward Area/Border Area(1% Each)||2%|
|6.||Children/Grand Children of Terrorist Affected Persons||1%|
|7.||Children/Grand Children of Sikh Riot Affected Persons||1%|
|8.||Wards of Defence Personnel||1%|
|9.||Wards of Punjab Police Personnel, Armed Police, Home Guards, Para-Military Forces||1%|
|10.||Children/ Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Punjab||1%|
Reservations in Private Medical Colleges
|3.||Physically Handicapped/Orthopedically Handicapped||3%|
|4.||Migrants from Jammu & Kashmir due to Terrorist Violence||1%|
|5.||Children/Grand Children of Terrorist Affected Persons||1%|
|6.||Children/Grand Children of Sikh Riot Affected Persons||1%|
Highlights of Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
- There Are Particular significant Points associated with counselling procedure of Punjab MBBS 20 17, here would be the major
- There’ll soon be just two online plus one physiological counselling.
- Following the provisional allotment of seat, applicants will need to download supersized allocation correspondence from the University internet site after login for your own report and account into the various faculty together with all initial records for the assessing of records and their own eligibility.
- Following depositing a tuition fee, most applicants will report at the provisionally allocated faculty for their linking and medical check-up. If some candidate do follow the stated procedure his/her allocated seat will likely soon probably be cancelled automatically with no intimation.
Punjab NEET Counselling/Admission 2018 Merit List
The University can prepare a joint merit list of Most Candidates such as the book category as well as another merit list of unique categories. The merit list will soon be released online weekly before the Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018. Individuals whose name appears from the Merit List will be qualified for this Punjab NEET first round Counselling.
The merit list will soon probably be accessible in Punjab NEET counselling pdf format in www.bfuhs.ac.in. Nominees whose titles will come in the merit list of Punjab MBBS BDS admission 2018 should be in a position to be involved in a variety of rounds of preference satisfying online in addition to attending to the Punjab NEET 2018 counselling sessions.
Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 Schedule
Punjab MBBS BDS NEET 2018 Admission in Govt & Private College dates:
|Punjab MBBS Admission 2018 Events||Date|
|Opening of Punjab NEET 2018 registration||26 June 2018|
|Last date to apply for the process||11 July 2018|
|Last date for depositing fees||12 July 2018|
|Display of provisional merit list of candidates||16 July 2018|
|For NRI candidates|
|Last date for submitting the application form for NRI Quota||01 August 2018|
|Punjab NEET 1st round of Online counselling|
|Application Form filing and submission of counselling form and indicating preferences of colleges and course||17 July 2018 to 21 July 2018|
|Result display of 1st round of Punjab NEET counselling||24 July 2018|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and depositing fee||Up to 31 July 2018|
|2nd round of Online counselling|
|Application Form filing and submission of counselling form and indicating preferences of colleges and course||08 August 2018 to 13 August 2018|
|Result display of 2nd round of Punjab NEET counselling||18 August 2018|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and depositing fee||upto 25 August 2018|
Recently Lots of aspirants engaged who might like to-do Dental or Medical Course from the us federal government colleges in India. The NEET 2018 score Card on the State Site. On the foundation of this score/ marks, the individuals are certain to get entrance. Candidates that have cut off under 15% all-India NEET Quota will need entrance in just about any State of India. The Counselling will begin for Punjab Medical/ Cosmetic Entrance 2018 from the following month. Contenders need to enroll online for this once the telling will probably releases.
Punjab NEET 2018 1st 2nd 3rd Seat Allotment Letter
Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 Result releases within 10 days of completion of counselling. The Candidates looked for the counselling can assess their result on the state website. Date of NEET 2018 Seat Allotment Results will be out in web portal. After releasing the NEET 2018 College Allotment contenders will need to verify their entrance by paying off the entrance fees at the standardized faculty.
Punjab MBBS BDS NEET 2018 Fee Structure
- Government Medical/Dental College Fee:
|MBBS/BDS course||Annual fees|
|1st year MBBS/BDS||Rs. 80,000|
|2nd year MBBS/BDS||Rs. 90,000|
|3rd year MBBS/BDS||Rs. 1,00,000|
|4th year MBBS/BDS||Rs. 1,10,000|
|5th year MBBS/BDS||Rs. 80,000|
- Private Medical/Dental College fee:
- a) Fees for admission in private MBBS course
|Year||Government quota 50%||Management quota 35%|
|1st year||Rs. 2,20,000||Rs. 6,60,000|
|2nd year||Rs. 2,42,000||Rs. 7,26,000|
|3rd year||Rs. 2,66,200||Rs. 7,98,600|
|4th year||Rs. 2,92,820||Rs. 8,78,460|
|5th year||Rs. 3,22,102||Rs. 9,66,306|
- b) Fees for admission in private MBBS course
|Year||Government quota 50%||Management quota 35%|
|1st year||Rs. 1,65,000||Rs. 2,20,000|
|2nd year||Rs. 1,81,500||Rs. 2,42,000|
|3rd year||Rs. 1,99,650||Rs. 2,66,200|
|4th year||Rs. 2,19,615||Rs. 2,92,820|
- c) Fees for admission in Private Medical and Dental colleges under NRI quota
|Category||Fees full course|
|15% NRI quota MBBS course||US $ 1,10,000|
|15% quota BDS course||US $ 44,000|
Punjab NEET State Quota Counselling Seat Matrix 2018
In accordance with That the prospectus issued, that the university is to print its seat matrix predicated On the ingestion capacity in every class and related associations. It Really Is Plainly mentioned that the last seat matrix is going to be uploaded to the state But this is the expected seat matrix.
Punjab MBBS BDS Counseling 2018 – Participating Institutes
|Medical College||Seat Intake||Website|
|Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot||10||http://www.ggsmch.org/|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||200||http://gmc.edu.in/|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||200||http://www.gmcpatiala.com/|
|Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana||100||http://www.dmch.edu/|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Amritsar||150||http://www.sgrdimsr.in/|
|Gian Sagar Medical College & Hospital, Patiala||100||http://www.giansagar.org/|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar||150||http://pimsj.com/|
|Chintpurni Medical College & Hospital, Gurdaspur||150||http://cmch.org.in/medical-college/|
BDS Colleges in Punjab
|S.No.||Name of the College||Total Seats||Websites|
|1.||Govt. Dental College, Amritsar||40||http://www.gdcamritsar.com/|
|2.||Govt. Dental College, Sangrur Road, Patiala||40||http://gdcpatiala.com/|
|3.||Dasmesh Institute of Research & Dental Sciences, Talwandi Road, Faridkot||100||http://www.dasmeshinstitutes.com/|
|4.||Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences & Research,|
G.T. Road, Amritsar
|5.||Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College Hospital & Research Institute, Sector 40, Urban Estate, Ludhiana||100||http://bjsdentalcollege.com/|
|6.||Guru Nanak Dev Dental College & Research Institute, Patiala Bathinda Road, Sunam-148028||100||http://www.gnddentalcollege.com/|
|7.||Desh Bhagat Dental College & Hospital, Kotkapura Road, Muktsar||100||http://www.dbdch.com/|
|8.||National Dental College, VPO Gulabgarh, Tehsil Dera Bassi, Distt. Patiala||100||—|
|9.||Luxmi Bai Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Sirhind Road, VPO Baran, Distt. Patiala||100||http://www.lbdcpatiala.com/|
|10.||Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences & Research (Dental College & Hospital), Ferozepur-Moga Road, Ferozepur||100||http://www.gidsr.com/|
|11.||Gian Sagar Dental College, Village Ram Nagar, Banur, Distt. Patiala||100||http://www.giansagar.org/|
|12.||Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Dental College, VPO Sarabha, Distt. Ludhiana||50||http://www.sarabhadentalcollege.in/|
|13.||Rayat-Bahra Dental College, VPO Sahauran, Distt. Mohali||100||http://www.rbdch.rayatbahra.com/|
|14.||Sri Sukhmani Dental College & Hospital, Derabassi, Distt. Mohali||100||http://srisukhmanigroup.edu.in/?page_id=558|
Check other States NEET Counselling & Merit List Status
|State / Union Territory||NEET State Quota Counselling Status||State-wise Cut off & Merit List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Available Soon||To be released|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dr. NTR University of Health and Science||Andhra Pradesh Merit List 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar||To be released|
|Assam||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam||Assam NEET Merit List 2018|
|Bihar,||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Bihar NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chandigarh||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab||Chandigarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Delhi||Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC), the University of Delhi||Delhi NEET Merit List 2018|
|Goa||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa||To be released|
|Gujarat||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC)||Gujarat NEET Merit List 2018|
|Haryana||PT. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Haryana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh University||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)||J&K NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jharkhand,||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Karnataka,||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)||Karnataka NEET Merit List 2018|
|Kerala||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala||KEAM NEET Merit List 2018|
|Madhya Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education||Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Maharashtra||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Maharashtra||Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2018|
|Manipur||Directorate of Health Science, Government of Manipur||To be released|
|Meghalaya||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya||To be released|
|Odisha,||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board||Odisha NEET Merit List 2018|
|Puducherry||Centralised Admission Committee||To be released|
|Punjab||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot||Punjab NEET Merit List 2018|
|Rajasthan,||Rajasthan Medical Admission Board||Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2018|
|Sikkim||State HRD Ministry||Sikkim NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tamil Nadu||Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education||Tamilnadu NEET Merit List 2018|
|Telangana||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal||Telangana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tripura||RIMS (Imphal), AGMC (Agartala), Regional Dental College (Guwahati) Tripura Medical College — Separate lists by each college||To be released|
|Uttarakhand||H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun||Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Uttar Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh||UP NEET Merit List 2018|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board||West Bengal NEET Merit List 2018|
Hope you got full details about the Punjab NEET counselling 2018, in case we missed something, or you have any doubt regarding the counselling then you can ask your question below in comment box.
All the Best for Punjab NEET counselling 2018 !