RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit Card 2018 is going to release soon. As per the CEN2/2018, admit card will be released 10 days before the examination day. Thereafter, candidates can easily download the admit card from the official website of RRB Bhubaneswar. As RRB Bhubaneswar Group D e-call letter will be issued only to the eligible candidates, therefore, they need to check their eligibility status first from the official website. After checking the eligible candidates can download the admit card by using their valid login credentials.
RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit Card 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit Card 2018
Admit card is an essential document and therefore it is necessary to carry it to the examination venue on the day of the exam. Admit card release dates has not been announced yet. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with this page to get updates about the release date of the admit card.
In this article, the candidate will get complete information about the availability of RRB Bhubaneswar Group D 2018 Admit card, important dates, details on admit card, download procedure, important instructions etc.
RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Recruitment 2018
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Group D post|
|Total No. of Group D vacancies (All India)||62907|
|No of Group D vacancies for Bhubaneswar||1532|
|Selection Procedure||CBT, PET & DV|
|Availability of admit card for (CBT)||10 days before the exam|
|Date of exam||Updated soon|
|RRB Bhubaneswar website||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
How to download RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website of RRB, Bhubaneswar (mentioned above).
- After that on the homepage of the website, click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Now admit card login page will appear.
- Enter the login credentials like registration/ application number, date of birth, password etc.
- After submitting the valid details admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now verify all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- After verifying all the details, download the admit card and carry it to the exam center on the day of the exam. Also, retain a copy of admit card for use in future.
Apart from downloading the admit card from the official website, candidates can also download it by clicking on the direct link given below-
Click here to download RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit card 2018 (Link will be available soon)
RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit Card 2018 Details
RRB Bhubaneswar Group D admit card 2018 will include the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Category of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Name of post for which candidate has applied for
- Examination venue with the complete address
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate
Note- Candidates must verify all the aforementioned details before appearing for the exam. If they find any discrepancy in the details they must immediately contact the responsible authority for the immediate solution to the problem.
Documents to be carried to the Examination venue
Candidates must carry following documents to the examination center on the day of the exam-
- A printed copy of the valid RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit Card
- Any of the photo identity proofs- Aadhaar Card, a printout of e-Aadhaar, Voter Card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, College / School / University Photo ID card etc.
- A colored passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the application form)
- Caste/ Category certificate (if applicable)
- Eligible candidates can download the admit card 10 days before the date of examination from the official website of RRB, Bhubaneswar.
- RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit card 2018 will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the admit card details through the official website, SMS, and
- A separate admit card will be issued to candidates for every selection round viz. CBT, PET, and DV.
- It is important to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing for the exam as wrong details mentioned on the admit card can lead to the cancelation of the candidature of the candidates.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring a valid RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit Card to the exam center. Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not damaged, distorted or mutilated. Candidate with such admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates also have to carry a photo Identity proof, a passport sized photograph along with the admit card to the exam venue.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card. Failing to comply with the instructions can lead to the cancelation of candidature of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the website of RRB, Bhubaneswar and with this page to get regular updates about RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Admit card.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card details, candidates are advised to immediately contact the conducting authority. The contact details are given below-
Railway Recruitment Board
D-79/80, Rail Vihar,
Odisha, PIN -751023