RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card 2018: RRB Guwahati is going to publish RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card soon. It will be published on the official website of the board at least 10 days before the exam date. RRB Guwahati Group D e-call letter will be issued only to the eligible candidates, therefore, candidates need to check their eligibility status first from the official website. After that, eligible candidates can download the admit card by using their valid login credentials.
RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 An overview of RRB Guwahati Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Check RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card 2018
- 1.3 Procedure to download RRB Guwahati Group D Admit card 2018
- 1.4 The information mentioned on RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card 2018
- 1.5 Documents to be carried to the examination center
- 1.6 Important Instructions related to RRB Guwahati Group D 2018 Admit Card
Moving forward in the article, candidates can collect all the necessary information about RRB Guwahati Group D admit card.
An overview of RRB Guwahati Group D Recruitment 2018
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam||RRB, Guwahati Group D CBT exam|
|Name of the post||Group D post|
|Total No. of Group D vacancies (All India)||62907|
|No of Group D vacancies for Guwahati||2577|
|Selection Procedure||CBT, PET & DV|
|Availability of admit card for (CBT)||10 days before the exam|
|RRB Guwahati website||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
Check RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card 2018
RRB Guwahati Group D Admit card 2018 will be released on the notified date on the official website of the Board. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry admit card to the examination center as it includes information about the candidate and acts as an entrance ticket to the exam hall. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the online exam (CBT) without a valid admit card. We ensure our readers that as soon as Group D Admit card will be published on the official portal, it will also be updated here on this page.
Procedure to download RRB Guwahati Group D Admit card 2018
Candidates can follow the given procedure to download RRB Guwahati Group D admit card 2018-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of RRB, Guwahati (mentioned above).
- On the homepage of the website, they have to click on the link provided to check RRB, Guwahati Group D admit card 2018.
- Now they have to log in by using required details.
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Candidates have to check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- After verification of details, they have to download and take a printout of the admit card.
Visit the direct link mentioned below to download the admit card
Click here to download RRB Guwahati Group D Post Admit Card 2018 (Link will be available soon)
The information mentioned on RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card 2018
The following information is mentioned on the admit card-
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Registration number
- Name of the post applied
- Name of the exam (selection round)
- Category of the candidates
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination venue
- Photograph and signature
- Important instructions to be followed at the exam venue
Documents to be carried to the examination center
Candidates must carry following documents to the examination venue on the day of the exam-
- Hard copy of the downloaded RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card
- Any of the photo identity proofs- Aadhaar Card, a printout of e-Aadhaar, Voter Card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card etc.
- Caste certificate (for SC and ST candidates).
- A colored passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the application form)
- RRB Admit card for the first round of Group D recruitment will be made available through the official website of the Board.
- Candidates will be intimidated through the official website, personal emails, and
- RRB Guwahati Group D Admit card 2018 will be made available only to the eligible candidates 10 days before the date of exam.
- A separate admit card will be released for every selection round.
- Candidates must keep the application number/ registration number, password etc safe as it is required at the time of downloading the admit card. Without valid registration number and password, admit card cannot be downloaded.
- Admit card must be retained for future references.
- Once candidates have downloaded the admit card they have to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam.
- All the candidates have to bring their valid admit cards to the exam center. No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam venue without a valid admit card.
- Candidates are also advised to follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of RRB, Guwahati so that they can get regular updates about the availability of admit card and other related information.
In case of any discrepancy in admit card, candidates must immediately contact the examination authority (i.e. RRB, Guwahati). Contact details are given below-
Railway Recruitment Board, Guwahati
Guwahati- 781 001
Phone No- 0361-2540813, 2540815