RRB Mumbai Group D Admit Card 2018 is expected to release in the month of August 2018. According to the Centralized Employment Notice (CEN2/2018), admit card for Group D CBT exam will be released at least 10 days before the exam date. Only eligible candidates can download their admit card and to check their eligibility status they have to visit RRB, Mumbai website. Thereafter, eligible candidates can easily download the admit card online by using the valid login credentials (i.e. DOB, roll number, password etc). RRB, Mumbai Group D CBT 2018 exam will be conducted for filling total 4625 Group D posts in RRB, Mumbai division.
RRB Mumbai Group D Admit Card 2018
Table of Contents
In this article, we have shared complete information about RRB, Mumbai Group D Admit card/ e-call letter 2018.
RRB Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2018- A brief detail
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall ticket/ e-call letter|
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam||RRB, Mumbai Group D CBT exam|
|Name of the post||Group D post|
|Total No. of Group D vacancies (All India)||62907|
|No of Group D vacancies for Mumbai||4625|
|Selection Procedure||CBT, PET & DV|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT)|
|Availability of admit card for (CBT)||10 days before the exam|
|Date of exam||Updated soon|
|RRB Mumbai website||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
How to download RRB Mumbai Group D Admit Card
Eligible candidates can download the RRB Mumbai Group D CBT admit card by following the procedure given below-
- Firstly, candidates have to visit rrbmumbai.gov.in.
- After that, they have to search for Group D admit card download link.
- Now candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- Candidates have to enter all the required credentials viz. application number, the password generated at the time of online application, Date of Birth etc in the space provided.
- After submitting all the details correctly, admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can now verify the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Lastly, the candidate has to download and print the admit card.
Direct link to download admit card-
Click here to download RRB Mumbai Group D Admit Card 2018 (Link will be available soon)
Documents to be carried to the Group D CBT examination center
Candidates must carry the following documents to the examination center on the day of the exam-
- A hard copy of the downloaded RRB Mumbai Group D Admit
- Any of the following photo identity proofs-
– Aadhaar Card,
-A printout of e-Aadhaar,
-Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, College/ School / University Photo ID card etc.
- Category/ Caste certificate (for SC & ST candidates).
- A colored passport size (35mm x 45mm) photograph (same as uploaded on the online application form)
Note- Candidates must carry all the items mentioned above to the examination center on the day of the exam. A candidate failing to produce any of the items to examination center will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Some important points about RRB Mumbai are as follows-
- RRB Admit card for Group-D CBT will be made available through the official website of the Board.
- Admit card release dates will also be updated soon on this page.
- Admit card will be issued only to the eligible candidates. They can check their eligibility status from the official website.
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the release of the admit card through the official website, emails, and
- Eligible candidates can download their e-call letters 10 days before the date of exam.
- A separate admit card will be released for every selection round.
- Candidates must keep the application number/ registration number, password etc safe as it is required to log in the admit card page.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card in a safe place even after the commencement of the exam as it may be required at various stages of the recruitment process in future.
- All the details mentioned on admit card must be verified by the candidates before appearing in exam.
- All the candidates have to carry their Group D admit cards to the exam center. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination venue.
- All the instructions written on the admit card must be followed by the candidates. Candidate not complying with the instructions may lose his/her candidature from Group D recruitment.
- In case of any issue related to RRB, Mumbai admit card for Group-D CBT 2018, a candidate can contact the concerned officials at the address mentioned below-
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
Divisional Office Compound,
Phone No- 022-23090422, 022-67644033
Fax- 022- 29090224