RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018 is going to be published soon through the online mode. After the online release of admit card, eligible candidates can easily download the same from the official portal of RRB, Patna. Only eligible candidates will be able to access the e-call letter. Candidates can check their eligibility status by visiting the official portal of RRB Patna.
RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018
In this article, the candidate will get complete information about the availability of RRB Patna Group D 2018 Admit Card, important dates, details on admit card, download procedure, important instructions etc.
An overview of RRB Patna Group D Recruitment 2018
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Group D post|
|Total No. of Group D vacancies (All India)||62907|
|No of Group D vacancies for Patna||5981|
|Eligibility||10th passed or ITI|
|Initial Pay||18000/- plus other allowances|
|Selection Procedure||CBT, PET & DV|
|Admit card release date for (CBT)||10 days before the exam|
|Date of exam||Updated soon|
|RRB Patna website||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
How to download RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018
By following the steps given below, candidates can download RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018 from the official website of RRB, Patna-
- Candidates firstly need to visit the official website of RRB, Patna i.e. www.rrbpatna.gov.in.
- Now they have to click on the admit card download link on the homepage of the website.
- Now admit card login page will appear.
- Candidates have to enter the login credentials like registration/ application number, date of birth, password etc.
- After submitting the valid entries admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can now check the admit card details.
- After verifying all the details on admit card, candidates can download the same. They also have to take multiple printouts of the downloaded admit card.
Essentials to be carried to the examination center
All the candidates have to carry some important documents to the examination center on the day of CBT exam. Below we have shared the list of all the necessary documents-
- A hard copy of the downloaded RRB Patna Group D Admit Card
- Any of the photo identity proofs-
Aadhaar Card, a printout of e-Aadhaar, Voter Card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Government Employee or School / College / University Photo ID card of the candidate etc.
- A colored passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the online registration form)
- Caste certificate (for SC and ST candidates)
Details mentioned on RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018
RRB Patna Group D admit card 2018 will include the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Category of the candidate
- Name of post for which candidate has applied for
- Category of the candidate
- Schedule (Date and time) of the exam
- Examination center with a complete address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate.
Note- All these documents should be verified once by the candidates before appearing in the exam.
Summary of RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018
- RRB Patna Group D admit card 2018 is expected to release in the month of August 2018.
- Eligible candidates can download the admit card 10 days before CBT from the official website of RRB, Patna.
- Candidates who will be eligible for CBT will be informed about the admit card details through the official website, SMS, and
- No, admit card will be sent personally to any candidate by post.
- A separate admit card will be released for every round of Group D selection procedure.
- It is necessary to verify all the details mentioned on admit card before appearing for the exam as wrong details mentioned on the admit can lead to the cancelation of the candidature of the candidates.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit card to the exam center. Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Along with the admit card candidate must carry a photo Identity card.
- All the candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card. Failing to comply with the instructions can lead to the cancelation of candidature of the candidates.
If a candidate found any discrepancy in the Admit Card details, then he should immediately contact the authority responsible for conducting RRB Patna Group D exam 2018. The contact details are provided below-
Railway Recruitment Board,
Phone No- 0612-2677680, 2677011