Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018: Health and Family Welfare Department Tamil Nadu has announced NEET State quota counselling schedule for MBBS/BDS Admission 2018. All candidates who have qualified in NEET UG 2018 Examination and have domicile of Tamil Nadu state can fill the online registration form which is available from 11th June 2018. The last date of application form submission is 19th June 2018. Candidates are advised to fill their registration form before the last date and send it to the mentioned address.
There are total 3456 seats in medical colleges and 1201 seats in dental colleges (private and TN Health Tamilnadu NEET State Quota Counselling government) for which this state quota counselling is being conducted.
TN Health Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 TN Health Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018
- 1.1 Overview of TN Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018
- 1.2 www.tnhealth.org
- 1.3 TN Tamil Nadu MBBS seat allotment result
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 Counselling Call Letter
- 1.5 TN health Tamilnadu NEET Counselling Registration 2018
- 1.6 Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.7 Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 Process
- 1.8 Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Admission 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.9 TN Counselling Form 2018
- 1.10 TN Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 – Documents Required
- 1.11 Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 Counselling
- 1.12 Categories Of Seats under Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2018
- 2 Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
- 3 Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2018
The candidates need to fill up the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 so as to meet the requirements to go to the counseling sessions. The admissions of these candidates are going to be used on the grounds of their NEET UG scores along with also the preferences chosen by the candidates throughout on the web choice filling. The applicants should, so, fill within their decisions according to their own NEET UG score.
|Tamil Nadu||Total Centers – 170||Candidates Applied – 107288|
Quick Update 28/06/2018: Check Here Tamil Nadu NEET State Merit List 2018
Overview of TN Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018
|Article Category||Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018|
|Exam||NEET UG 2018|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Examination (2018)|
|Counselling for State Quota seats Authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu|
|All India and Central Pool Quota seats Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Admissions Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th June 2018|
|Article Category||Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018|
|Date of CBSE NEET 2018 Results||05th June 2018|
|TN official website|
TN Tamil Nadu MBBS seat allotment result
Here we will update the date will vacant seat and seat allotment result 2018. Bookmarks us to visit again here.
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 Counselling Call Letter
The qualified candidates that will Be allocated seats throughout Tamil Nadu MBBS counseling need to download the telephone letter from the website provided with the webpage. The counseling telephone correspondence has to be transported to allocated schools for confirmation purposes. To download Tamil Nadu MBBS counseling call letter, then follow the process mentioned below.
Download Tamil Nadu MBBS counseling call letter – Just Click the Link when we uploaded it here.
TN health Tamilnadu NEET Counselling Registration 2018
The counseling of NEET 2018 will probably be conducted by the DGHS To get AIQ seats in just two weeks also for Deemed and Central universities at three rounds. The very first form of NEET 2018 counseling for AIQ and also Deemed/Central universities will probably start from June 12 to June 2 4, 2018, along with the next round is going to be run by July 6 to July 12, 2018.
The seats that’ll stay empty after two weeks of NEET counseling 2018 to get AIQ seats will probably be moved into the various state counseling police. Counselling for state statute seats will probably be run by different state counseling police with the exact same period. Candidates intending to can be found at NEET 2018 can assess out the essay below for complete information about the counseling of NEET 2018 such as the essential dates, kinds of NEET counselling, procedure of counseling, seat matrix as well as more.
Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 – Important Dates
|Date of Notification||10.06.2018|
|Application Form Availability||11.06.2018|
|Last date for Issue of application||18.06.2018 up to 5:00 PM|
|Last date for Receipt to filled in Application||19.06.2018 up to 5:00 PM|
|Address to which the filled in application along with enclosures are to be sent||The Secretary,|
No. 162, Periyar E.V..R. High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai- 600 010
|Expected date for Declaration of State Rank List||28th June, 2018|
|Tentative Dates of Counselling|
22.07.2018 to 24.07.2018
The schedule will be hosted on the website after the completion of II round of All India Counselling.
|Commencement of Courses||01.08.2018|
|Closure of Admission||18.08.2018|
Counselling dates are subject to change depending on the All India Counselling.
For latest updates, candidates must remain in touch with the official website till the completion of the final round of counseling.
Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 Process
Step 1: Application Filling
- To take part in the counseling procedure, candidates need to submit and submit the counseling program.
- Fill each detail carefully.
- Candidates need to glue their picture and place touch at the space.
- After completing the program applicants needed to ship the program via velocity post/courier into the address cited below:
162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010
Step 2: Application Fee
- Candidates need to submit the DD along with application form.
- The application fee is going to likely be Rs. 500/.
- No fee for SC & ST candidates
- DD made in favor of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” Kilpauk, Chennai-10 payable at Chennai.
Step 3: The release of Merit List
- The merit list will be ready based on marks scored from the qualifying exam along with NEET 2018 assessment.
- Students will probably be needed counseling predicated on their own merit checklist.
Step 4: Choice Filling and Submission
- Candidates need to fulfill their decisions during the right time of counseling.
- Candidates need to look for counseling personally at the designated place and date.
- Nominees should have the ability to download their telephone letters from the site.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- The allotment of seats will be finished during that time of counselling.
- seat allotment will rely upon the full size choices and accessibility of seats.
Step 6: Reporting to the Allotted College
- Once the seat allotment is carried out, applicants need to look in the standardized college to verify their seats.
- Candidates need to create the allotment correspondence and mandatory fees and initial records at the allotted faculty.
- Candidates must experience the medical exam in their respective faculty.
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 Counselling Procedure Details
Below are the measures to be Followed at the at Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 Counselling
- Person call letters won’t be delivered to the candidates that were chosen, advice about counselling will soon be advised from the entrance questionnaire in the mailing address cited in.
- The applicants want to download their counseling correspondence, that the selected candidates will want to be there at the counseling venue just before a hour combined side one of these parents.
- Each of candidates wants to generate the requirement draft of Rs.500 attracted from the favor of ‘Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai — 10’, ” it’s counseling processing fee. In the event the candidate isn’t able to generate the demand draft, then they won’t be allowed to take part in the counseling.
- It’s compulsory for the applicants to deliver all the mandatory certificates during that time of counselling, so the collection of records should be initial. If no seats can be found in the special category, they’ll soon be wait-listed
- When your choices produced in counseling, it can’t be changed
- The applicants may elect to get waitlisted for a certain faculty if seats can be found in this category of this Institute.
- The Candidates selected under Specific Category (ex-servicemen, Eminent sports-persons, Orthopaedically Physically Disabled) at the very first Stage of counseling won’t be qualified for re-allotment
- Nominees attending Tamil Nadu MBBS 20-16 should produce two requisite Drafts one for Rs.500/- (counseling fee) along with also the 2nd one are currently at Attendance Counter for tuition fee to get various category at Bank offset at the Main Hall after seat allotment is supported
- Nominees that undergo allotment at Government Quota of Personal Lending MBBS plus so they don’t combine, Rs. 25,000 amount won’t be reimbursed
- When chairs are offered in a specific category, the applicants won’t be looked at for the chair allotment in almost any other category unless and unless the endeavor is offered by the parent and candidate.
- It’s compulsory to generate the nativity certification where required. In the event, the offender is unable to produce it, so that they won’t be in a position to take part in the counseling procedure.
- In the event the offender failed not reported according to the program of this counseling, they won’t be allowed to take part in the even more rounds of this counseling.
Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Admission 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates using to Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS 2018 admission Has to Be Indian citizens (such as OCI)
- Nominees have to be 17 decades old according to December 31, 2018.
- The era of these candidates shouldn’t exceed 25 years according to May 7, 2018.
- Additionally, they will need to have passed from the abovementioned themes separately and will need to have got no less than 50 percent marks (SC/ST-40 percent, SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH/ /GEN-PH-45 percent) in aggregate at the exam so as to meet the requirements for Tamil Nadu MBBS admission 2018.
- Candidates who’ve studied in Class 8 to 12 in schools situated in Tamil Nadu usually do not have to submit a domicile certification while, the applicants who’ve studied class 8 to 1-2 partially or completely outside Tamil Nadu, need to create the very same.
- Nominees will need to acquire the essential minimum percentile from the NEET 2018 UG exam.
Required Minimum Percentile
S. No. Categories Minimum Percentile Required 1 General (UR) 50th Percentile 2 ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC) 40th Percentile 3 UR PH 45th Percentile
TN Counselling Form 2018
Link will be soon uploaded here.
TN Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 – Documents Required
Candidates need to attach their Documents combined with filled application. Candidates need to install only the photocopies of the essential documents. Here We’ve cited that the files needed to participate in the counseling procedure:
- 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets
- NEET admit card
- NEET result/scorecard
- Online application/registration form copy
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate, as applicable
- Category certificate, as applicable
- Identity proof
- Domicile/Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 Counselling
The counselling of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 result for around 1 was announced. The candidates that were allocated seats on August 25, need to examine the various colleges together with relevant records for record confirmation and conclusion of entrance procedure. The URL to inspect the listing of allocated candidates will be supplied within the article listed below.
Aspirants who’ve been allocated seats in Tamilnadu NEET Counselling need to download telephone letter before reporting given faculty. In accordance with the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 counseling program, applicants need to record at the designated place on August 26. Nominees will probably be allocated seats in accordance with their position, preferences of colleges in addition to colleges and accessibility of seats. For additional information about Tamilnadu NEET Counselling procedure and seat allotment end, study the content below.
Categories Of Seats under Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2018
- Government Medical Colleges: 65% seats reserved in Government quota MBBS course of 20 Government Medical Colleges and ESIC Medical College, Chennai.
2. Government Quota In Self Financing Medical Colleges
- 65% of MBBS seats are reserved for the Government quota in Self-Financing Non-Minority Medical Colleges and
- 50% of the total MBBS seats in Self-Financing Minority Medical Colleges.
3. Government Dental College BDS Seats
4. Government Quota In Self Financing Dental Colleges
- 65% of the total BDS seats are reserved for the Government quota in self-financing non-minority Dental Colleges and
- 50% seats are reserved for the Government quota of the total BDS seats in Self-Financing Minority Dental Colleges
Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
The merit listing for Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS 2018 admission is going to soon be published from the next week of June 2018. All candidates who’ve attended the record confirmation session article the practice of completing of application form for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 is likely to soon be integrated within the merit list.
The merit list may consist of details like the applicants’ titles, category, admission number, NEET marks, state status and enrollment number. Nominees whose titles will be contained within the merit list of Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS 2018 admission will have the ability to take part in the internet choice satisfying and following counselling procedures.
After qualifying the NEET examination, applicants need to engage From the counseling procedure to acquire entrance. MCC (Medical Council Committee) may arrange the counselling just for the 15 percent AIQ seats. Counselling for the following 85% state statute is going to be conducted from the various state governments. To engage in Tamil Nadu NEET counselling applicants need to meet without the distinct counseling. Seat allotment will be awarded dependent on the position, full choices, type and accessibility of seats.
Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 Highlights
- Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 counseling is going to be held offline.
- The counselling will almost certainly be held on another date for special category applicants.
- The applicants will be qualified to attend the counseling session for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 should they’ve procured the minimum percentile from the NEET 2018 exam and completed the practice of completing from this.
- The government may print a merit listing of those applicants that are going to have the ability to wait for the Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018.
- Tamilnadu NEET Counselling will need admissions depending on the NEET 2018 score and also the taste of these candidates while filling the web choices.
Tamilnadu NEET Counselling medical and dental colleges Fee
Counselling processing fee along with tuition cost Changes category wise. Below is table shrewd break of tuition and counselling fee in accordance with the category.
|S. No.||Category||Amount of Demand Draft (Processing fee/Tuition Fee)|
|Allotment for Govt. MBBS||OC / BC / BCM / MBC||500/- + 13,600/-|
|SC / SCA / ST||500/- + 9,600/-|
|Allotment for Government BDS||OC / BC / BCM / MBC||500/- + 11,600/-|
|SC / SCA / ST||500/- + 9,600/-|
|Allotment for SF MBBS||OC / BC / BCM / MBC||500/- + 25,000/-|
|SC / SCA / ST (Whose parents’ annual income is higher than 2.5 lakhs||500/- + 25,000/-|
|SC / SCA / ST (Whose parents’ annual income is less than 2.5 lakhs||500/- only (Exempted from Payment of 25000/-)|
|Scheduled Caste Converted to Christianity (whose Parents’ annual income is higher than 2.00lakhs||500/- + 25,000/-|
|Scheduled Caste Converted to Christianity (whose Parents’ annual income is less than 2.00lakhs||500/- only (Exempted from Payment of 25000/-)|
|Allotment of Government MBBS / BDS (Orthopedically Physically Disabled)||OC / BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST||500/- + 9,600/- (Vide G.O. (Ms.) No.30, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons Department., Dated : 28.06.2010)|
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2018
Official Schedule of MBBS/BDS counseling of Tamil Nadu state has been published.
Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 Dates are provided below for an idea.
|Date (Tentative)||Time||Community||RANK||NEET MARKS|
|August 25, 2018 Friday||9.00 am||All Communities||GR 1||GR 402||656||455|
|11.00 am||GR 403||GR 800||454||402|
|2.00 pm||GR 801||GR 1209||401||368|
|August 26, 2018 Saturday||9.00 am||All Communities||GR 1210||GR 1700||367||337|
|11.00 am||GR 1701||GR 2203||336||314|
|2.00 pm||GR 2204||GR 2673||313||296|
|August 27, 2018 Sunday||9.00 am||All Communities||GR 2674||GR 3189||295||279|
|11.00 am||GR 3190||GR 3604||278||269|
|2.00 pm||GR 3605||GR 4269||268||254|
|August 28, 2018 Monday||9.00 am||All Communities||GR 4270||GR 5254||253||236|
|11.00 am||GR 5255||GR 6046||235||224|
|2.00 pm||GR 6047||GR 7258||223||209|
|August 29, 2018 Tuesday||9.00 am||All Communities||GR 7259||GR 8670||208||195|
|11.00 am||GR 8671||GR 9995||194||184|
|2.00 pm||GR 9996||GR 12075||183||170|
|August 30, 2018 Wednesday||9.00 am||SC||CR 857||CR 1317||169||148|
|11.00 am||CR 1318||CR 1628||147||137|
|2.00 pm||SCA||CR 75||CR 332||169||107|
|03.00 pm||ST||CR 26||CR 76||169||107|
The year 2018 schedule will be uploaded soon.
Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Seat Reservation 2018
TN MBBS/BDS Seat Reservation – Category-wise
|S. No.||Category||Percentage of reservation|
|3.||Most Backward Class||20%|
There’s seat reservation in Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 for its state statute in every government colleges. The personal colleges have their seats evenly divided between your state and also the direction plan. Within their state the reservation for a variety of categories in another manner.
NEET 2018 Counselling – Overview
|S. No.||Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|1||NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in J&K) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|2||NEET Counselling for 100% seats in Deemed and Central Universities||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|3||NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|4||NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|5||NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2018
Admission to Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 will probably be run by the DME for its 85% state statute seats. Only the applicants that fill the of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 is going to be qualified to receive Tamil Nadu MBBS admission 2018. The practice of sort fillup to get Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 admission can continue until the next week of June 2018.
The candidates replenishing the web application is going to need to wait for the record confirmation session as a way to be contained from the merit list of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 admission. Admission to Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 is likely to start for 3456 medical seats and 1201 dental seats in the federal government in addition to private colleges.
The candidates comprised from their state merit list might need to elect for internet choice satisfying for entrance to Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018. The Tamilnadu NEET Counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance 2018 will begin from the next week of June 2018 tentatively.
Candidates will probably be allowed entrance to Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 predicated on based on their NEET UG score and also the taste of their candidates’ while on the web filling-up of alternatives. Nominees who’ll employ for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2018 will check here to all of your important details associated with Tamil Nadu MBBS admission 2018.
Tamilnadu NEET Counselling 2018 Seat Matrix
Government Medical College
Name of College
Madras Medical College, Chennai
Stanley Medical College, Chennai
Madurai Medical College, Madurai
Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur
Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
Chengalpattu Medical College, Chengalpattu
Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli
Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore
Govt. Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem
K.A.P. Viswanatham Govt. Medical College, Trichy
Thoothukudi Medical College, Thoothukudi
Govt. Kanyakumari Medical College, Kanyakumari
Govt. Vellore Medical College, Vellore
Govt. Theni Medical College, Theni
Govt. Dharmapuri Medical College, Dharmapuri
Govt. Villupuram Medical College, Villupuram
Govt. Thiruvarur Medical College, Thiruvarur
Govt. Sivagangai Medical College, Sivagangai
Thiruvannamalai Medical College, Thiruvannamalai
Govt. Omandurar Medial College Omandurar Estate Chennai
Govt. Medical College & Esic Hospital, Coimbatore
Govt. Pudukottai Medical College & Hospital, Pudukottai
Government Dental College
Name of College
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College, Chennai
Private Medical Colleges
Name of College
Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kancheepuram
ACS Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Chennai
Saveetha Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Medical College, Salem
Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Kancheepuram
Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
Meenakshi Medical Hospital and Research Institute, Chennai
Private Dental Colleges
Name of College
SRM Kattankualthur Dental College and Hospital
Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College, Salem
Sathyabhama University Dental College and Hospital, Chennai
Saveetha Dental College, Chennai
Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital, Chennai
Sri Ramachandra Dental College and Hospital, Chennai
SRM Dental College, Chennai
Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, Chennai
Meenakshi Ammal Dental College and Hospital, Chennai