JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019: After conducting the second round JEECUP online counselling, Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) is going to announce UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019. The 2nd round seat allotment result will be available on the official website of JEECUP. All candidates who have filled and locked their choices in second round counselling can download their second round college allotment result.
We will update the downloading link here which will be announced by the officials. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to get more information of UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling.
JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
- 2 Overview of UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling 2019
- 2.1 UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2019
- 2.2 Reservation Criteria
- 2.3 UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling Registration Procedure 2019
- 2.4 UP Polytechnic Counselling Registration Fee
- 2.5 UP Polytechnic Government College Expected Maximum Rank
- 2.6 Eligibility
- 2.7 UP JEECUP Counseling Procedure 2019
- 2.8 UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling Documents Required
- 2.9 Important Instructions related to JEECUP 2019 Counselling
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results 2019 will be announced in the 4th week of June 2019| वो सभी छात्र अपना रिजल्ट डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं जिन्होंने 2nd round counselling में seat lock किया था | सभी छात्र अपना रिजल्ट निचे दिए हुए लिंक से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं
Click Here to Check JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Link will be available here)
UP Polytechnic 2nd counselling will for those candidates how did not get the seat in JEECUP 1st Round counseling or who haven’t appeared in the first round counselling. In this article, we have complete information of UP Polytechnic Counselling, which will give you idea of when will be events regarding JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2019 admission.
There will be total of 4 counseling rounds for the JEECUP admission and maybe one spot round counseling (if needed). Read this article to get full information on JEECUP 2nd Counselling 2019, 2nd round schedule/date and how to go about the counselling registration and checking seat allotment result.
In this article, candidates will get complete information about JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results 2019. It will include UP Polytechnic 2nd Round counselling schedule, UP Polytechnic eligibility, reservation policy, UP Polytechnic counselling procedure, documents required.
Overview of UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling 2019
|Exam Name||JEECUP/UPEE Polytechnic Exam|
|Article Category||JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh|
|JEECUP 2019 Result||Check on Official Website|
|Counseling Date||from the first week of June 2019|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
|JEECUP website||www.jeecup.nic.in www.jeecup.org|
UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2019
|Registration for counseling starts||20th June 2019|
|Registration for counseling ends||21st June 2019|
|2nd Round choice filling||20-21st June 2019|
|2nd Round choice locking||20-21st June 2019|
|Seat allotment||22nd June 2019|
|Reporting at the allotted college||23-26th June 2019|
*Expected Dates based on the previous year Counselling Schedule
ऐसे अभ्यर्थी जिन्होंने परीक्षा आवेदन पत्र के “State of Eligibility” में त्रुटिवश “Other than Uttar Pradesh” घोषित कर रखा दिया है, परन्तु वह उत्तर प्रदेश के अभ्यर्थी हैं, काउन्सलिंग में प्रतिभाग कर सकते हैं, ऐसे अभ्यर्थियों को डॉक्यूमेंट वेरिफिकेशन के समय “अर्हकारी परीक्षा उत्तर प्रदेश से उत्तीर्ण “ अथवा “उत्तर प्रदेश का निवास प्रमाण पत्र” अथवा “अभ्यर्थी के माता/पिता केंद्र सर्कार के कार्मिक हैं एवं वर्तमान में उत्तर प्रदेश में कार्यरत हैं” का प्रमाण पत्र प्रस्तुत करना होगा
कृपया अभ्यर्थी काउन्सलिंग में अभिलेख सत्यापन (डॉक्यूमेंट वेरिफिकेशन) हेतु वांछित अभिलेख (न्यूनतम अर्हता, जाति व उपवर्ग प्रमाण पत्र) एवं प्रवेश शुल्क धनराशि संकलित/तैयार रखें, अभिलेख प्रस्तुत न कर पाने की स्थिति में आपको आवंटित सीट निरस्त हो जायेगी
Below we have shared the reservation applicable on the different categories of the candidates as per the reservation rule and policies of the Uttar Pradesh Government. The seats shall be earmarked for your Reserved Category Nominees (SC/ ST/ OBC/ / PwD) according to UP regulations.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|PWD with 40% and more disability||3%|
|Ward of military personnel||5%|
UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling Registration Procedure 2019
Registration for JEECUP 2019 counseling will be done only through the online mode. No other mode of registration is applicable. No printed registration form will be available for registration. Candidates can follow the given procedure for online registration for JEECUP counseling-
- Visit the official website of JEECUP (mentioned above)
- Find the link for ‘JEECUP 2019 counseling’ and click on that link.
- Now register by using your JEECUP application number and password provided at the time of filling application.
- Enter all the required details and submit the registration form.
Candidates can also register for JEECUP counselling by clicking on the direct link mentioned below-
Check JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2019 (Link will be available here)
UP Polytechnic Counselling Registration Fee
- Candidates have to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 250/-
- Application fee can be paid through online mode (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking) and also through SBI bank Challan.
- Counselling fee is not
UP Polytechnic Government College Expected Maximum Rank
|Category||Up To Rank|
Candidates must check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. In case if any candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria then the candidature of such candidates will be canceled.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must possess a permanent resident certificate or domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must be of 14 years of age as on 1st July 2019.
- There is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualification certificate-
- The minimum qualification for JEECUP is 10th/ high school.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 are also eligible.
- 10+2 appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognized board.
- For every polytechnic course qualification criteria is different.
UP JEECUP Counseling Procedure 2019
JEECUP 2019 counselling procedure includes following stages-
- Registration- The first step in counselling procedure is online registration. It is mandatory for candidates to register first in order to participate in JEECUP counselling. No candidate will be allowed to participate in counselling without completing the registration process.
- Payment of counseling fee- After the successful registration candidates have to make payment of Rs.250/- as a counselling fee. Without the payment of counselling fee, no candidate can proceed further to the next stage of the counselling
- Choice filling and locking- Now candidates have to fill and lock choices in order of their priorities and preferences. Candidates have to select their preferred course and a polytechnic institute in which they want to get admission. Candidates can fill as many as choices because there is no limit for filling choices.
- Allotment of seats– On the basis of choices filled by the candidates and some other factors, seats will be allotted to the candidates. The seat allotment result will be uploaded at the official website. Candidates can download their seat allotment letter by using their roll number and password. Once the allotment of seats is completed, candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.3000/- as seat confirmation fee.
- Document Verification- After the payment of seat confirmation fee, candidates have to report to the allotted college for verification of documents. Candidates have to bring all the original documents along with a set of self-attested copies of all the documents for the verification.
- Freeze and Float Option- The last stage in JEECUP 2nd round counselling is freeze or float option. It is compulsory for candidates to select one option among freeze and float. Selecting freeze option implies that candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat and is not allowed to take part in the next round of counselling. Whereas selecting float option implies that candidate is allowed to apply for the 2nd round of counselling.
UP Polytechnic 2nd Round Counselling Documents Required
Following documents are required at the time of counseling-
- JEECUP 2019 Admit card
- UP Polytechnic 2019 Rank card
- JEECUP 2019 Counseling call letter
- 10th/ High School mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Self-attested copies of all the original documents
- Valid ID proof (Aadhaar/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN card)
- 4 photographs
- JEECUP 2019 2nd round counseling is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2019
- JEECUP counseling will be conducted only in online mode.
- Online registration is compulsory for every candidate to be eligible for JEECUP 2019 counselling.
- JEECUP Counseling will be conducted in four rounds.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to bring all the original documents along with one set of the self-attested copies of original documents to the allotted college for document verification.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of JEECUP rank, choices filled, availability of seats and reservation.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit JEECUP website for latest information.
In case of any query related to JEECUP 2019 counselling, candidates can contact the concerned authority at the contact address given below-
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh,
1, Guru Govind Singh Marg,
Bansmandi chauraha, Charbagh,
Lucknow, UP – 226001
Phone No- 22630106, 2630678, 2630667
Keep visiting our page for more information related to JEECUP 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results 2019. If you any query related to JEECUP counselling you can share your query with us by commenting on the comment box provided below.