UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2018 is expected to release soon. UPSSSC has not announced the examination and admit card release dates yet. As soon as Board will announce the dates, we will update the same here.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is an authority responsible for the direct recruitment of staff in Group C posts in the various departments of the State Government. UPSSSC has released total 1953 vacancies for the post of VDO, Gram Panchayat Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak in the administrative departments of the State. The application Procedure has been completed in the month of June. Thousands of candidates have applied for this exam. Now, they are waiting for the announcement of examination and admit card dates.
UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 An Overview of UPSSSC VDO and Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Important dates / Schedule for UPSSSC VDO Admit card UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam 2018
- 1.3 Procedure of UPSSSC VDO Admit Card UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam 2018
- 1.4 Information Mentioned on Admit Card
In this article, UPSSSC aspirants will get each and every detail related to UPSSSC VDO and Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 Admit card.
An Overview of UPSSSC VDO and Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2018
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Examination||UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam|
|Exam type||State Level Recruitment Exam|
|Posts||VDO and Gram Panchayat Adhikari|
|Number of posts/vacancies||Gram Panchayat Adhikari (1527 posts)|
VDO (362) and 64 posts of Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak
|Download date of admit card||Soon to be announced|
|Official website of UPSSSC||www.upsssc.gov.in|
Important dates / Schedule for UPSSSC VDO Admit card UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam 2018
|Last date to submit the online application||29th June 2018|
|The date for the availability of admit card||Soon to be announced|
|Date of examination||Soon to be announced|
|Declaration of result||Soon to be announced|
Procedure of UPSSSC VDO Admit Card UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam 2018
Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates. UPSSSC will not post the admit card to the residential addresses of the candidates. It will be made available only on the official website of the Board. Therefore, candidates have to download the same from the official website of the Board.
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC (upsssc.gov.in).
- Click on the links provided to download the admit card.
- Enter all the valid login credentials such as application number, date of Birth/ Password etc.
- Click on login/ submit button.
- Admit card will be displayed and check all the details mentioned it carefully.
- Download and take printout of the admit card and keep some copies of the same in a safe place for future references.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
Admit card is an important document for every candidate who is going to appear in an examination. It is an entry ticket to the examination venue and allows candidates to appear in the exam. UPSSSC Admit card is important because it contains the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll Number/ Application No.
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination Center
- Important instructions and guidelines
What to do if applicants are not able to get their admit cards???
Sometimes it happens that candidates do not get their admit cards before the examination or even on the day of the exam. In such case, they have to contact the concerned authority i.e. UPSSSC immediately. For that, they also have to provide their application details.
- Admit card for UPSSSC VDO and UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam 2018 will be released soon. Official dates will be announced soon.
- Admit card will be published only on the official website of the Board on the specified date.
- No, Admit card will be sent through post or any other medium to the candidates. They can only download it from the official website.
- UPSSSC will issue admit cards only to the eligible candidates and to those who have filled the application form completely.
- Candidates must keep their admit cards properly as tempering and any kind of alteration in the details of the admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates are advised to contact the Board for immediate redressal.
- Candidates must carry their valid admit cards to the examination center on the examination day.
- Any candidate found without a valid Admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Candidates are also advised to stay in touch with the official website so that they can get regular updates and information about UPSSSC VDO Admit Card.