West Bengal JEHOM Counseling Schedule 2019: West Bengal JEHOM 2019 Counseling will be started from the 3rd week of July 2019. West Bengal JEHOM exam will be conducted in the last week of June 2019 across the state of West Bengal. West Bengal JEHOM counselling will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB). Through this counseling, candidates will get admission into Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) course in various institutions in West Bengal.
WBJEE Board will release the result and merit list of West Bengal JEHOM, Kolkata will conduct the counseling. Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form for participating in WBJEE JEHOM 2019 counseling. Only those candidates will be invited for counseling who will fill the online application form.
WBJEE JEHOM Counselling Schedule 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 WBJEE JEHOM Counselling Schedule 2019
- 1.1 Overview of West Bengal JEHOM 2019 Examination
- 1.2 West Bengal JEHOM Counselling Schedule 2019
- 1.3 Counselling Registration Registration
- 1.4 Counseling Procedure
- 1.5 Documents Required
- 1.6 Important Points related to West Bengal JEHOM Counselling 2019
In this article, candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal JEHOM 2019 Counseling. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling etc.
Quick Update: West Bengal JEHOM Counselling Application Form 2019 will be available from the 3rd week of July 2019. Candidates will be able to get the application form filling link on this page soon.
Overview of West Bengal JEHOM 2019 Examination
|Exam Name||WB JEHOM 2019|
|Article Category||JEHOM Counselling|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State level|
|Counseling Authority||WBJEE Board, Kolkata|
|Course offered||Bachelor degree in HMCT|
|Date of WB JEHOM result||Announced|
|Commencement of Counseling||3rd Week of July 2019|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of JEHOM||www.wbjeeb.in|
West Bengal JEHOM Counselling Schedule 2019
|Online application form filling||19th July (Expected)|
|Last date to fill online application||Updated soon|
|The first round of counseling||__________|
|The second round of counseling||__________|
|The third round of counseling||__________|
|Seat allotment letter||__________|
The schedule given above is tentative and is based on previous year data. The official counseling schedule for 2019 will be updated soon.
Counselling Registration Registration
Candidates can follow the given procedure for filling the online registration form for West Bengal JEHOM 2019 Counseling-
- Firstly, visit www.wbjeeb.in.
- Now click on the JEHOM 2019 counseling link provided under the Notice Board section.
- Register by entering all the required details.
- Fill the application form by providing all the accurate details.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- as counseling fee.
- Counseling fee can be submitted through cash or Bank-Challan in the favor of West Bengal Entrance Examination Board payable at Kolkata.
- Counseling fee is nonrefundable.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must not be less than the age of 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must score minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) marks aggregate in 10+2 examination.
- Candidates must have qualified WB JEHOM 2019 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
Below we have shared the number of number of seats (tentative) in various colleges of West Bengal-
|Name of the Institute’s||Seats|
|Siliguri Institute of Technology||40|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management||60|
|NSHM School of Hotel Management||120|
West Bengal JEHOM Counselling Procedure is as follows-
- The first and most important step in a counseling procedure is registration. Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for counseling. The application form will be released only through online mode. After filling all the details, candidates have to submit the form and have to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Candidates have to make choices and fill their preferred colleges.
- After filling the registration form, registered candidates will be called for the counseling process on a specific date and time. Candidates have to be present at the counseling venue with all the required documents. No candidate will be allowed to sit counseling without proper documents.
- In the counseling, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the choice filled by them and verification of seats.
- After counseling seats will be allotted to the candidates. Seat allotment result will be published on the official website of the WBJEE Board.
- Now candidates have to report to the seats allotted to them.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any seats in the first round of counseling, they can take part in the next round of counseling.
- A printed copy of online filled in Counseling Form,
- Rank card/ Result sheet of JEHOM-2019,
- Admit card of JEHOM -2019
- Counseling fee receipt.
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary Examination (Class 10th) Admit Card as age proof,
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Passport sized photographs
- Other supportive documents.
- West Bengal JEHOM counseling 2019 will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through official website and emails for documents verification round.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents.
- If candidate found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- JEHOM 2019 counseling will be will be conducted at the office of WBJEE Board at Kolkata.
- No other person will be allowed to attend admission and counseling procedure on the behalf of the candidate under normal circumstances.
- Candidates are required to produce a printed copy of the application form at the time of counseling.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats and documents.
- As soon as the official counseling schedule will be released, we will update the same here.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JEHOM 2019 counseling, candidates must contact the counseling body. Contact details are given below-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 033- 23671149, 23671159
Fax- 033- 23671149
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org