West Bengal JELET Counselling 2019 is expected to be conducted in the month of July after the declaration of JELET result. Candidates have to fill an application form for participating in JELET Counseling. JELET is basically a state level entrance examination conducted annually by West Bengal Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE), Kolkata.
WBJEE Board also conducts counseling for JELET and this counseling is conducted for lateral entry into 2nd year (3rd semester) of the four-year courses of Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy in various colleges and institutes of West Bengal. JELET 2019 Exam will be conducted in the last week of June 2019. A separate notification will be published about the JELET counseling 2019 on the official website of WBJEE Board.
West Bengal JELET Counselling 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 West Bengal JELET Counselling 2019
In this article, candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal JELET 2019 Counseling. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling etc.
Overview of West Bengal JELET 2019 Examination
|Exam Name||West Bengal JELET 2019|
|Article Category||JELET Counseling|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE Board|
|Exam type||State level|
|Counseling Authority||WBJEE Board, Kolkata|
|Course offered||Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy|
|Examination date||Last week of June 2019|
|Date of WB JEHOM result||2nd week of July 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling||July 2019 (tentative)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE Board||www.wbjeeb.in|
|Online application form filling||Updated soon|
|Last date to fill online application||Updated soon|
|Choice Locking||Updated soon|
|Allotment of seats||Updated soon|
|Counseling fee||Updated soon|
|Document verification||Updated soon|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Updated soon|
The official counseling schedule for 2019 will be updated shortly.
JELET Counselling Fee
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.506/- as counseling fee.
- Counseling fee can be submitted through Bank-Challan in the favor of West Bengal Entrance Examination Board at any branch of Allahabad.
- Counseling fee is nonrefundable.
For Diploma holder seeking admission in Engineering and Technology Degree courses-
- Candidate must have a diploma in Engineering/ Technology with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
For Pharmacy Diploma holder seeking admission in Pharmacy Degree courses-
- Candidate must have a diploma in Pharmacy with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
For B.Sc candidates seeking admission in Engineering and Technology Degree courses-
- Sc candidates must have passed B.Sc degree with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
Candidates must have qualified West Bengal JELET 2019 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
JELET Counselling Procedure
West Bengal JELET 2019 counseling procedure is as follows-
- The first and most important step in a counseling procedure is registration. Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for counseling. The application form will be released only through online mode. After filling all the details, candidates have to submit the form and have to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Candidates have to make choices and fill their preferred colleges.
- After filling the registration form, registered candidates will be called for counseling process on a specific date and time. Candidates have to be present at the counseling venue with all the required documents. No candidate will be allowed to sit counseling without proper documents.
- In the counseling, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the choice filled by them and verification of seats.
- After counseling seats will be allotted to the candidates. Seat allotment result will be published on the official website of the WBJEE Board.
- Now candidates have to report to the colleges allotted to them.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any seats in the first round of counseling, they can take part in the next round of counseling.
Documents Required at West Bengal JELET Counselling 2019
- A Rank card/ Result sheet of JELET 2019
- Admit card of JELET-2019
- Date of Birth Proof
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Mark sheet of Diploma in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy (whichever applicable)
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate/ Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport sized photographs
- Other supportive documents.
- West Bengal JELET 2019 counseling will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration or name in merit list does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through official website and emails for counseling procedure.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents.
- If candidate found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- No other person will be allowed to attend admission and counseling procedure on the behalf of the candidate under normal circumstances.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats and documents.
- As soon as the official counseling schedule will be released, we will update the same here.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JELET 2019 counseling, candidates must contact the counseling body. Contact details are given below-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 033- 23671149, 23671159
Fax- 033- 23671149
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org