West Bengal JENPAUH 1st Round Seat Allotment 2018: West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling (WBMCC) has started JENPAUH 2018 Counselling from 13th August 2018. All candidates who had appeared in JENPAUH entrance examination and have their names in the merit list are eligible to take part in JENPAUH Counselling for admission session 2018-19. As per the schedule, counselling authority will announce JENPAUH 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2018 on 21st August.
JENPAUH entrance examination conducted every year to take eligible candidates in various govt and private college for B.Sc Nursing course. This year, West Bengal JENPAUH Entrance Examination was conducted on 27th May 2018 at various examinations centers across the West Bengal state. B.Sc. Nursing is a very demandable course in present scenario. After completing the B.Sc. Nursing course, candidates can get jobs in big hospitals and research institutes.
Overview of West Bengal JENPAUH 2018 Examination
|Exam Name||West Bengal JENPAUH 2018|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State level|
|Course offered||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, and BASLP|
|Date of JENPAUH result||Announced|
|Commencement of Counseling||13th August 2018|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of JEHOM||www.wbmcc.nic.in|
JENPAUH 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 JENPAUH 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2018
As we know JENPAUH counselling has started, all eligible candidates were asked to fill the online counselling registration form, make the payment and then fill their college choices. The last date of completing this procedure was 19th August.
After completing the first round counselling procedure, now all candidates are waiting for their JENPAUH 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2018. As per the official counselling schedule, JENPAUH First Round seat allotment result will be announced on 21st August 2018.
WBJEE JENPAUH 1st Round Counseling Schedule 2018
|Application & Online Payment||From 12 noon of 13.08.2018 (Monday) till 4 PM of 19.08.18 (Sunday) (as per server time)|
|Last date to fill online application||19th August 2018|
|Choice filling||19th August 2018|
|Choice locking||19th August till Midnight (As per server time)|
|The first round of counseling|
|Seat allotment||21st August 2018 (Tuesday) (After 4 PM) (As per server time)|
|Reporting to the allotted college||27th to 29th August 2018 (10 AM to 4 PM) (As per server time)|
Counseling for all the courses under West Bengal JENPAUH will be conducted by different counseling authorities. Below we have shared the name and address of the JENPAUH counseling authorities-
- For BPT- Central Selection Committee (AYUSH)
G.N. 29, Sector-V,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091
- For B.M.L.T- West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- For Sc. Nursing- W.B. Govt. College of Nursing, Kolkata
SSKM Hospital Campus,
244, A.J.C. Bose Road,
- For B.S.A.L.P- PKK College of Education
Abinash Mukherjee Road,
Hooghly – 712103,
Ph. – 033-2631-2834
Eligibility for JENPAUH 2018 Counseling
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must not be less than the age of 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- No Upper age limit for BPT and B.Sc nursing courses.
- Upper age limit for B.A.S.L.P- Not more than 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Upper age limit for B.M.L.T- Not more than 40 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Only female candidates are eligible for B.Sc Nursing Course.
- For admission in B.Sc. nursing candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) with science stream from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BPT, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BMLT, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and vernacular subjects with 50% (40% for reserved category) from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BASLP, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology as compulsory subjects with 50% (45% for reserved category) marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have qualified West Bengal JENPAUH 2018 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2018 procedure is as follows-
- Candidates have to first make payment of the counseling fee through Allahabad bank.
- Now candidates have to register for counseling at the official website.
- After payment of counseling fee, candidates have to login by using login ID and password.
- Candidates have to register themselves at the official portal.
- They have to fill in all the details required.
- Now they have to fill and lock choices.
- After filling choices registered candidates will be called for the first round of counseling where seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates have to carry all the required documents (original plus a set of attested copy of all) to the counseling venue.
- After seat allotment candidates have to report to the allotted college and have to confirm the seat by the payment of the admission fee.
- Further rounds of counseling will be conducted for candidates who will not be allotted seats in the first round of counseling.
Documents Required for JENPAUH 2018 Counselling
- Rank card of JENPAUH-2018,
- Admit card of JENPAUH-2018
- Mark sheet of High School (10th class)
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Medical certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate (for reserved category)
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate
- Other supportive documents.
- West Bengal JENPAUH counseling 2018 will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through official website and emails.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents (original plus photocopy of all).
- If candidate found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2018 will be conducted by different authorities.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats and documents.
- As soon as official counseling schedule will be released, we will update the same here.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2018, candidates must contact the respective counseling authority at the address mentioned above.
Contact Details of WBJEE Board
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 033- 23671149, 23671159
Fax- 033- 23671149
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com